Votes: 8 19.0%
  • no, too ugly

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • do not really care

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Has to look good

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
You all know how in every Gran Turismo they change the secret cars around. GT there were Drag Racers, in GT3 there were F1 cars. I want to know if GT4 will have Lowriders. cars with Gold rims, gold grills, etc. Do you want GT4 to have the Lowrider modification with Hydrolics options available for every car you buy? it is similar to GT2's racing modification.

Originally posted by CARPOCALYPZ
You all know how in every Gran Turismo they change the secret cars around. GT there were Drag Racers, in GT3 there were F1 cars. I want to know if GT4 will have Lowriders. cars with Gold rims, gold grills, etc. Do you want GT4 to have the Lowrider modification with Hydrolics options available for every car you buy? it is similar to GT2's racing modification.
I think hydraulics would just be dumb. Lowriders, yes, hydraulics, no.:D

I think hydraulics would just be dumb. Lowriders, yes, hydraulics, no.:D Who needs hydraulics while racing??

I ain't down wit' dat virtual stylin', and profilin'! I play to race, not to pose. :D

So turn yer hat around, pull up yer damn pants, getcher seat-back out of the back seat, and get outta my way!!!

A car that unnnescisarily scrape the gorund has no purpose. Only race cars are allowed to do that. Most all lowriders are just hideous.

ok people like me like to race the car, look at the car, show off the car, and most importantly know how to drive a car.

Low riders could go fast and hydrolics would only be activated by a push of a button followed by a sequence of buttons to iniciate the 3 wheel park, the hop, jump around, and other crazy moves.

hey if you do not like the car then do not buy it. but many people all over the world like custom rides with wicked paint jobs, and most importantly NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Injection just like in THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS. Who wouldnt love to boost there HP and their speed up to like 3-400 or 0-60 in 0.1 secs flat.

I think having a 0.1 second quater mile time would be an absolutely stupid idea, the enormous top fuelers and funny cars only make it in about 4-5 seconds, and boosting horsepower by 400 in the middle of a road race is just plain cheating.

Okay, here's the deal. Lowriders are cool for cruisin' and look nice at shows, but the support gear for hydraulics (compressors, controls, etc...) is just dead weight as it doesn't actually make power, improve handling, or provide safety features. Carpet queens can't hang with a real tuner-car.

As for nitrous, what do you do when the bottle runs out? And do you cry like a baby if it ain't just the right temperature?

You think you're fast just 'cuz you shoot flames out of your 9-inch exhaust and make some hissing sounds. Come up here to the twisty mountains (not all paved) and see how you do! :P

If you just want to be a pimp, you is on the wrong damn street corner!

It already has lowriders. Every time I setup a car I slam it to the ground. Sparks flying everywhere..., gold rims? Got 'em, dingleberrys?...., only dream of them. Tented windows?..., Got 'em.

So what's the problem.:confused:

Who wouldnt love to boost there HP and their speed up to like 3-400 or 0-60 in 0.1 secs flat.

I'd rather shove some Dynamite in my engine. It would be helluva lot cheaper, and it'd look cooler when it explodes...

Nitrous Oxide is dangerous, no chance in hell you'll catch me using it...

Originally posted by jervinator
So turn yer hat around, pull up yer damn pants, getcher seat-back out of the back seat, and get outta my way!!!

Funniest damn thing I've heard in a while :lol:

Describes today's youth perfectly...;)

Originally posted by BMW///M3
Oh wait i see it now duh, :lol:

I would like to see some trucks though. Lowriders? I don't thinks so, how would GT4 simulate a pumpin stereo?

Originally posted by Pako

I would like to see some trucks though. Lowriders? I don't thinks so, how would GT4 simulate a pumpin stereo?

I agree, anyone ever watch TNN here? Now THAT's a great channel, along with the History Channel, and the occasional Comedy Central.

Yeah lowriders are only good to look at and couldn't even think of taking a real race car much less an F1. But maybe there could be a game made where you could make your own lowrider and put your own soundsystem in it or whatever kids like to do to it these days. Just an option I thought of. Of course I would never buy a game like that.

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

That would be really cool for something like that to be in GT4.

I dunno about lowriders, but you can make a pimpmobile on GT3! Get a Merc CL600, fat gold alloys, lowered suspension, NA tune 3!

Originally posted by Pako

It wouldn't simulate a pumpin' stereo....you your own personal self would have to go out and buy one. Like me. ;)

And what's with all the lowrider hating? Remember, "Pimpin' ain't easy, but it's gotta be done..." :lol:

I think a Lowrider cup would be fun. Much like the Station Wagon cup in GT2, only properly limited so that you could only race a lowrider. :D

Well, I must admit that I have a hard time not dropping every single one of my cars in GT right to the ground....fortunately, GT usually won't let you drop them so low as to be detrimental to the handling of the car.

HEEEEELL MOTHER ****IN' NO! :thumbsdow:mad:

That would be the stupidest crap EVER! And why exactly do you want hydraulics for racing??? What are you gonna do, pull of to the side off the track and started poppin' your front wheels off the ground in an attempt to distract your competition and make them just quit the race??

Back