Votes: 8 19.0%
  • no, too ugly

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • do not really care

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Has to look good

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Lowriders? No thank you. Lowriders in my opinion are stupid. I think its a great way to screw up a good truck/car.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Lowriders? No thank you. Lowriders in my opinion are stupid. I think its a great way to screw up a good truck/car.

Agreed! :D I like lowered cars(import stylin', ya know :D) but lowriders with the stupid gold wheels and all this retarded stuff is dumb

Truthfully, I'd rather just see the slots used for 'normal' cars, though I do think this goes hand in hand with the comment made earlier about wanting to see more 'cosmetic' upgrades for the cars. That way everyone could be happy!
You could take a car and tune it up, and then put the accessories on it if you desired to. Best of both worlds!
Personally, I agree: I'd love to see more things you could customize on your car, especially paint jobs & racing numbers.

But that's just me.:) :cheers: :)

Originally posted by Trailer01
Truthfully, I'd rather just see the slots used for 'normal' cars, though I do think this goes hand in hand with the comment made earlier about wanting to see more 'cosmetic' upgrades for the cars. That way everyone could be happy!
You could take a car and tune it up, and then put the accessories on it if you desired to. Best of both worlds!
Personally, I agree: I'd love to see more things you could customize on your car, especially paint jobs & racing numbers.

But that's just me.:) :cheers: :)

Not just you, I agree :D

Okay. No Nitrous, no lowriders, no hydraulics, no thumpin' systems....

But if you've seen Speedivision Motorsport Mundial - how about racing trucks? You know, the 18 wheelers they race??? (w/o the trailer - just the cab.)

Ugh - you must be joking.

Anybody who's dim enough to lower a car and 19 inch rims on it in Sydney deserves to have all his fillings knocked out by the potholes...

Originally posted by vat_man
Ugh - you must be joking.

Anybody who's dim enough to lower a car and 19 inch rims on it in Sydney deserves to have all his fillings knocked out by the potholes...

:lol: No joke man, I live in Maine and the frost heaves here will eat most cars whole. :eek: OK, that's a slight exaggeration. ;)

Originally posted by risingson77

:lol: No joke man, I live in Maine and the frost heaves here will eat most cars whole. :eek: OK, that's a slight exaggeration. ;)

It doesn't snow here - they just don't fix the frikken roads.

How could they, with the traffic? Sydney's got this chaos theory thing going - if a truck breaks down in Lidcome, it makes Bill from Manly late for work.

Originally posted by vat_man

It doesn't snow here - they just don't fix the frikken roads.

How could they, with the traffic? Sydney's got this chaos theory thing going - if a truck breaks down in Lidcome, it makes Bill from Manly late for work.

:lol:

They're constantly fixing the roads up here..I swear that fully 70% of our taxes go into road maintainance, 'cos it sure as hell doesn't show anywhere else! :lol: Seriously, it's a constant battle...every summer there's construction crews everywhere; and after winter they have to start all over again. :mad: You know the 4 Maine seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction. :D

Hey, vat....what time is it in Australia right now anyway? It's 8 am over here and I just got up 1/2 hr ago....:sleep:

Originally posted by Scott Whitehead
Okay. No Nitrous, no lowriders, no hydraulics, no thumpin' systems....

But if you've seen Speedivision Motorsport Mundial - how about racing trucks? You know, the 18 wheelers they race??? (w/o the trailer - just the cab.)

I don't know about that being in GT3, but they do have a truck racing game. You can check it out in the multimedia part of GTPlanet.:D

Originally posted by robarge_1
Yeah lowriders are only good to look at and couldn't even think of taking a real race car much less an F1. But maybe there could be a game made where you could make your own lowrider and put your own soundsystem in it or whatever kids like to do to it these days. Just an option I thought of. Of course I would never buy a game like that.

Man, they took away paintjobs, what makes u think they would add other frills that are not performance oriented? Lowrider style suspensions and hydrolic systems cater to a minority of car enthusiasts. Performance oriented vehicles seem to be the majority rule for GT games.... But how about this: What if they included motorcycles into a future incarnation of GT????????:thumbsup: ???

:reallyodd think about it.

Originally posted by VooDoo_Child2010

Man, they took away paintjobs, what makes u think they would add other frills that are not performance oriented? Lowrider style suspensions and hydrolic systems cater to a minority of car enthusiasts. Performance oriented vehicles seem to be the majority rule for GT games.... But how about this: What if they included motorcycles into a future incarnation of GT????????:thumbsup: ???

:reallyodd think about it.

Naah, I wouldn't really like that either, motorcycles are just a whole different style of racing and performance than cars.

Originally posted by risingson77

Hey, vat....what time is it in Australia right now anyway? It's 8 am over here and I just got up 1/2 hr ago....:sleep:

I can never remember the time difference - there's a good timezone function in the options - check it out.

I think from memory 5 pm in NY equals 7 am here - 'cos when I watch the 7 am news they show the Wall Street closing figures for the day.

Yeah, that's right - the 11/9 attacks were at 9 am NY time, and it was 11 pm here. That means NY is (difference is more than 10 so off come the shoes and socks!) 14 hours behind. Work it from there.

Gets buggered up on Sunday with daylight savings anyway.

Well, NY and Maine are both part of the Eastern time zone, so...it must be 10 AM on Thursday where you are right now! Are you at work?

Posting on GTPlanet on company time....for shame. :smilewink:

Back