Lucas Ordonez's Nissan as DLC?

I do support this idea as well. But for the sake of accuracy, use the actual car that Lucas uses. The car used in the promo photos is a Courage-Oreca in the new livery. So, why not get the actual car that he drove this weeked?

5536124015_c4fa4dc442.jpg


And remember, classify it as a Oreca, as that is who builds the chassis.
 
I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask who Lucas Ordonez is.
I've heard him mentioned around here recently...

Who is he? Have I really payed so little attention to racing of late?...
 
Hold up...what's "LMP" car?
 
Le Mans Prototype
 
They should Make it a dlc for like 5 bucks, all the proceeds going to the releif effort in Japan. I would gladley pay if it would help others, Win-Win situation.

I agree:tup:💡
 
I am sure PD was thinking "You know what we can release Sebring and the Nissan LMP2 car in time for the race!" while their country was being swept away by a giant tsunami.
 
I do support this idea as well. But for the sake of accuracy, use the actual car that Lucas uses. The car used in the promo photos is a Courage-Oreca in the new livery. So, why not get the actual car that he drove this weeked?

5536124015_c4fa4dc442.jpg


And remember, classify it as a Oreca, as that is who builds the chassis.

I think I watched about 9 hours of the race at Sebring and got a kick out of the rule change for LMP2 cars to use production-based engines. Ordonez's car had the v8 out of a Pathfinder, and the Level 5 cars had a twin turbo version of the v6 you can get in some of Honda's sportier cars, like the Odyssey. How cool and hilarious is that? Loved the livery on Ordonez's ride, too. Include it in an LMP DLC pack and I'd part with a few bucks.
 
And we don't need to say that the R15+ is missing anyway.

Not just that...

-Panoz LMP 07 '01
-The upcoming Audi R18
-908 '11
-Aston Martin LMP-1 '09 and '11

And i agree, it Lucas's LMP2 car should be in. :D
 
Not just that...

-Panoz LMP 07 '01
-The upcoming Audi R18
-908 '11
-Aston Martin LMP-1 '09 and '11

And i agree, it Lucas's LMP2 car should be in. :D

The Panoz LMP07 was so bad they went back to the LMP-1 Roadster-S, only private teams ran it and that was only for 2 years. The LMP-1 Roadster-S would be nice to have in game.

The old Panoz Esperante GT LM & new Abruzzi would be nice additions.
 
GT5 needs more LMPs in general.

Where is the Aston-Lola? The Mazda-Lola? The ARX?
 
You have to remember though, that is for one person. Talking of putting a skin on the car, if they already have a texture map it would take a matter of days, if not less.

Oh, so we have the car already ingame ready to drive? Putting a skin on a car maybe needs days, but at first they need to model the car ;)

They should Make it a dlc for like 5 bucks, all the proceeds going to the releif effort in Japan. I would gladley pay if it would help others, Win-Win situation.

Are you crazy? 5 bucks for one car? No way.
 
This is again a sign how unprofessional PD and Kaz are actually.

If this has been actually an EA game I bet 1mill dollars we would have got a pay DLC just right in time for Sebring to replay the race live, with Sebring and the Nissan included and maybe even some more LMP2 cars.
Actually GT5 doesn't have any LMP2 car at all, so just to get that one Nissan wouldn't make a lot of fun anyway, as the competition would be missing.

Also what about the new Peugeot 908 Team Total 2011? No DLC nowhere to be seen or do we have to wait till GT6?!

The biggest sign of lazienest by PD, why no news on updated skins like for the Matmut Oreca 908 2011. It's still the same car.

Is it really that ****** complecated for PD to make just one damn skin!!!!

And we don't need to say that the R15+ is missing anyway.

What you call PD's "unprofessionalism" and "laziness," I call EA's blatant greed*. I for one applaud PD and Sony for not attempting to leech the fanbase for overpriced DLC with this game.

*Not that they're evil or anything for that, after all they are a business and making money is what businesses are supposed to be doing. But EA's typical practices (namely release-day paid DLC for content that's already on the disc) disgusts me.

On topic, yeah I'd pay for this car provided it was a new premium model. I'd say $5 is reasonable if a portion (if not all) the money went to the relief efforts; $1 otherwise (given that we paid at most $0.30 for each premium that's already in the game).
 
I hope they really do add it but as it is in Japan ATM moment I'd rather see them recover from this sad moment right now.

:D
 
Hey look... it's a black Audi R8 '01!
 
It´s Lucas Ordoñez, not Lucas Ordonez O.o Well, english people can´t write letter ñ, not in it´s keyboard
 
It´s Lucas Ordoñez, not Lucas Ordonez O.o Well, english people can´t write letter ñ, not in it´s keyboard

I'm glad you're a worthless troll that hasn't done anything useful at all.
Eñjõy yõur wõrthless trõlling.:dopey:

It's English with a capitalized E and it's not can´t, it's can't, don't forget that it's THE letter n with "~" on top of it.

Well, Spanish people can't type the letter å since it's not in the Spanish keyboard layout.:dunce:

Hey look... it's a black Audi R8 '01!
:dunce:
Just when we thought there wasn't people that was blind enough to NOT see the four GIGANTIC NISSAN text or the Nissan logo in the front.
800_565_Signature-Nissan-LMP2-racer-1.jpg

Here is a highres smiley so that you have something to focus your sight on.
big_smiley.jpg
 
An L.Ordonez popped up in my b spec names list earlier...
 
It's fun that happens.
That would be a blast to see a Bob named that and then drive that LMP Nissan:D
 
I am sure PD was thinking "You know what we can release Sebring and the Nissan LMP2 car in time for the race!" while their country was being swept away by a giant tsunami.

Dude, the tsunami was 10 days ago. It's not as if the 12 hours of Sebring was arranged since then. I'd imagine Lucas had been named as a driver at least a month in advance, more than enough time to bang out another premium car. Fair enough, they would've had no idea back then that he would eventually win, but as has been said earlier, they missed a huge oppertunity. I'd also like to point out that for many in Japan, life is just going on as it was before. Their culture and society is worlds apart from ours. Anyway, this isn't the place to dwell on such things.
 
I hope to see his car available as well but I would like to add that it would be great if Lucas could tune it. We would receive the car with a default setup done by him, where he feels that matches the real car most closely.

I find that I have to put racing mediums on the front and keep the default hard tires on the back of my race cars to get them to steer correctly. I don't have any track time in actual race spec cars (only in road cars), save an Ariel Atom (which didn't have slicks so its still not quite the same) but would be really interesting for us to see what Lucas feels is the "right" setup for the car.
 
jeffgordonmeme03.jpg

Does this come to mind?

Would be cool to include Lucas' car.

HAHA! love this!

I think Lucas' Oreca Nissan, as with alot of things, is something Polyphony SHOULD DO but for some reason DONT/WONT
 
... it would be great if Lucas could tune it. We would receive the car with a default setup done by him, where he feels that matches the real car most closely.
Few people know this but the United Nations General Assembly passed a binding resolution in 1997 that required PD to give each car in all GT games a terrible default setup.
 
Back