LUCIFERS LOT,Rare Cars Updated(18/12/10)

pm sent on the bluebird 510........lmk what u want for it

thanks
 
Interested in the Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Willing to trade any one of:

PREMIUM:
Ferrari 599 ‘06
Honda Arta NSX ‘06
Honda Takata Dome NSX ‘06
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 ‘06
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ‘08
Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z ‘06
STANDARD:
AC 427 S/C ‘66

OR any two of:

PREMIUM:
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘10
Mercedez-Benz C63 AMG ‘08
Nascar:
AJ Allmendinger #43 Ford
Carl Edwards #99 Ford
Denny Hamlin #11 Toyota
Jeff Gordon #24 Chevrolet
Jimmie Johnson #38 Chevrolet
Juan Montoya #42 Chevrolet
Tony Stewart #24 Chevrolet
 
Interested in the Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Willing to trade any one of:

PREMIUM:
Ferrari 599 ‘06
Honda Arta NSX ‘06
Honda Takata Dome NSX ‘06
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 ‘06
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ‘08
Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z ‘06
STANDARD:
AC 427 S/C ‘66

OR any two of:

PREMIUM:
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘10
Mercedez-Benz C63 AMG ‘08
Nascar:
AJ Allmendinger #43 Ford
Carl Edwards #99 Ford
Denny Hamlin #11 Toyota
Jeff Gordon #24 Chevrolet
Jimmie Johnson #38 Chevrolet
Juan Montoya #42 Chevrolet
Tony Stewart #24 Chevrolet


give me 10 mins then i will look through your list, i am sure we can make a trade out of this ;-)
 
Premium:
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ‘97 - Car Ticket

Standard:
Acura DN-X Concept ‘02 - Car Ticket
Caterham Seven Fire Blade ‘02 - Titanium Silver
Daihatsu Midget II D type ‘98 - Car Ticket
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning ‘03 - Oxford White Clearcoat (lightly modded, enough to win truck challenges)
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ‘91 - Car Ticket
Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 - Yellow
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01 - WR Blue Mica
Toyota Supra RZ ‘97 - Silver Metallic Graphite​

Any of these for the GT-R S-Tune?
 
Premium:
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ‘97 - Car Ticket

Standard:
Acura DN-X Concept ‘02 - Car Ticket
Caterham Seven Fire Blade ‘02 - Titanium Silver
Daihatsu Midget II D type ‘98 - Car Ticket
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning ‘03 - Oxford White Clearcoat (lightly modded, enough to win truck challenges)
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ‘91 - Car Ticket
Nissan SILEIGHTY ‘98 - Yellow
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01 - WR Blue Mica
Toyota Supra RZ ‘97 - Silver Metallic Graphite​

Any of these for the GT-R S-Tune?

no sorry nothing on that list.
 
Interested in the Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Willing to trade any one of:

PREMIUM:
Ferrari 599 ‘06
Honda Arta NSX ‘06
Honda Takata Dome NSX ‘06
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 ‘06
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ‘08
Nissan Motul Autech GT-R ‘08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z ‘06
STANDARD:
AC 427 S/C ‘66

OR any two of:

PREMIUM:
Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘10
Mercedez-Benz C63 AMG ‘08
Nascar:
AJ Allmendinger #43 Ford
Carl Edwards #99 Ford
Denny Hamlin #11 Toyota
Jeff Gordon #24 Chevrolet
Jimmie Johnson #38 Chevrolet
Juan Montoya #42 Chevrolet
Tony Stewart #24 Chevrolet

i can do a trade for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10, i have to say that was a good selection of cars to pick from i was struggling their lol.

The gt40 is available for trade anytime, i am available to make the trade for the next hr ;-)
 
i can do a trade for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘10, i have to say that was a good selection of cars to pick from i was struggling their lol.

The gt40 is available for trade anytime, i am available to make the trade for the next hr ;-)

Great! I will PM you.
 
I'm after your Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA.

What do you want in return?
 
I'm after your Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA.

What do you want in return?

I am looking at offers, if you make a list of willing trade deals and post them here like the previous posters i will have a look and see if anything grabs my attention ;-)
 
OK, I have currently:

Standard

BMW M3 '04
Buick Special '62
Ford Focus RS '02
Holden Commodore SS '04
Holden Monaro CV8 '04
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo II '91
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V '98
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace Car) '01
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
RUF RGT '00
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
 
is the Nissan Skyline 200GT-B(S54A) the 67 or the 73?
 
What might you want for the RUF 3400S ‘00
 
What might you want for the RUF 3400S ‘00

I dont have a wish list to be honest, just post what cars you have that you would like to offer for it. In saying that i have not yet got any aston martins in my collection
 
OK, I have currently:

Standard

BMW M3 '04
Buick Special '62
Ford Focus RS '02
Holden Commodore SS '04
Holden Monaro CV8 '04
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo II '91
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V '98
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace Car) '01
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
RUF RGT '00
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
Anything here you'd trade for the Cusco Impreza?
 
It is yellow and i am open to offers, i dont have anything in mind i just exchange if someone offers me something i think i may like. post what your willing to tade for it and i will see if anything grabs my attention

I don't have much, but here's what I got

Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08, 0 miles, never driven.
Mine's Lancer Evo VI '00
Celica 1600GT '70 Orion Turqoise Metallic
Ford Ka '01 Cpri-Blau
Skyline GT-R M.N.P. III R34 Midnight Purple III

Paint:

Rosso Scuderia
Petrol
Midnight Purple III
Imperial Blue
Electric Orange

I also have an Acura Integra Type R '01 in Flamenco Black Pearl.
 
Anything here you'd trade for the Cusco Impreza?

I have been looking at your list but thier is nothing that stand out to me saying yes i should do that trade, if you get me?
 
I don't have much, but here's what I got

Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08, 0 miles, never driven.
Mine's Lancer Evo VI '00
Celica 1600GT '70 Orion Turqoise Metallic
Ford Ka '01 Cpri-Blau
Skyline GT-R M.N.P. III R34 Midnight Purple III

Paint:

Rosso Scuderia
Petrol
Midnight Purple III
Imperial Blue
Electric Orange

I also have an Acura Integra Type R '01 in Flamenco Black Pearl.



I cant see anything their to be honest, dont get me wrong they are good trades(excluding the KA ha ha) but i have them all.
 
I cant see anything their to be honest, dont get me wrong they are good trades(excluding the KA ha ha) but i have them all.

I'm mostly just after the color, but i want the car so I can generate a couple more chips lol.
 
I'm mostly just after the color, but i want the car so I can generate a couple more chips lol.


The car is still on the card so i dont know the name of the color but if you know/can find out the color name, i can look through my chips and see if i have it to make some kinda deal.
 
Props lucifer this is a really nice car lot you have, ill visit here often
 
Mig
Props lucifer this is a really nice car lot you have, ill visit here often

no window shoppers get buying ha ha J/K cheers fella ;-)
 
I currently have the Impreza Rally Car '99 and the Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car '95 in my lot if you're interested?

(for the Cusco Impreza I mean)
 
I currently have the Impreza Rally Car '99 and the Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car '95 in my lot if you're interested?

(for the Cusco Impreza I mean)


sorry rally cars are not my thing to be honest, the only rally car i would like is the escort cosworth 98, but even that i could not justify to myself to trade for the Cusco.
 
sorry rally cars are not my thing to be honest, the only rally car i would like is the escort cosworth 98, but even that i could not justify to myself to trade for the Cusco.
Fair enough. I'm a pretty big Super GT/JGTC junkie and I already have the Wedssport Celica and the RE Amemiya from GT4 sitting in my garage, I'm just hoping to complete my collection (with the Garaiya as well) :)

I'll eventually get it, it'll just take a little while longer.
 
The car is still on the card so i dont know the name of the color but if you know/can find out the color name, i can look through my chips and see if i have it to make some kinda deal.

Well the color is called Phoenix Yellow.

I just got another Trueno SS Ver, but you probably already have one.
 
Well the color is called Phoenix Yellow.

I just got another Trueno SS Ver, but you probably already have one.

yes i have got one of them, but saying that if i have the paint i may swap the chip for that car. that way i can mess about with mods ect on one and not have to worrie about ruining my good one (use as a test car).

i dont know if that would interest you? But i will go and look see if i even have that paint now.
 
Back