luckest race win ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 7 comments
  • 806 views
The Pass in the Grass: Best Motoring Edition.

I've seen that before.
 
:lol:

In the USA Grand Prix awhile back, Barrichelo drafted Suhmacer and beaten him by 0.010 seconds.
 
The R33 goes to pass and the Porsche swerves :(

Put on a good show though. I wish I could understand what they were saying.
 
VIPERGTSR01
I wish I could understand what they were saying.

Yeah, that red balloon seemed like a mighty fine pun... Too bad, too bad.
 
A little bit of info on the video...the Porsche was in a commanding lead but the driver (Gan-san), misses his upshift and tries to pull off the racing line to let the R33 (driven by Nakaya) pass. However, the R33 moves the same way and is forced off the track. Good save by Nakaya though, when the R33 snaps back.
 
I'm guessing its on Tsubuka right?
 
amp88
A little bit of info on the video...the Porsche was in a commanding lead but the driver (Gan-san), misses his upshift and tries to pull off the racing line to let the R33 (driven by Nakaya) pass. However, the R33 moves the same way and is forced off the track. Good save by Nakaya though, when the R33 snaps back.

Haha good intentions gone wrong.


GeorgeMorley
I'm guessing its on Tsubuka right?

Yep.
 
Back