Lucky Times in GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter DylanBP15
  • 19 comments
  • 1,731 views

DylanBP15

(Banned)
Messages
28
United States
United States
Messages
DylanBP15
Post lucky things from any GT, as an example, a race or license test. Have fun!
 
Any GT? I won by .001seconds on the Daytona NASCAR race in gt5.

In 6, I won the gt3 championship with a tie, only because I won on the final race by somewhere around .010 seconds.
 
Edit: Image not showing. I got 32.500.
Nice! Check this out, the time limit for silver was 32.500. Look what I got!
 
Last edited:
I ran the Willow Springs 20 mile race with an under powered car and coming down the final straight a car [FXX?] was coming up hard from behind and would have passed me before the line so I moved over to block him. He hit me so hard that it spun my car big time but somehow I managed to go across the line backwards for the win by a very narrow margin.
 
I got exactly the gold time for the license test with the Subaru rally car in the Italy rally.
 
I was doing the 2nd mission of the Space Rover and, near of the finish line, it spun out and got gold by going backwards...

 
Last edited:
I ran the Willow Springs 20 mile race with an under powered car and coming down the final straight a car [FXX?] was coming up hard from behind and would have passed me before the line so I moved over to block him. He hit me so hard that it spun my car big time but somehow I managed to go across the line backwards for the win by a very narrow margin.
I have done that so many times that it is not even funny...
 
I got exactly the gold time for the license test with the Subaru rally car in the Italy rally.
I got 32.500 on that, which is the exact time for silver.
 
I won the 15 minute race at Ascari in 15:00:826, wasn't sandbagging only beat 2nd place car by .6 seconds. If I was a second faster I would have needed to run another lap.
 
No kidding, I actually TIED for the win during a Red Bull X2010 race at Daytona in GT5. I've got the replay file if anyone's interested.
 
Here is the 32.500 on the test.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-02-08_22-06-21_527.jpg
    2014-02-08_22-06-21_527.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 5
Apparently not so special, since many of you managed to set a exact time.

So did I.....
 
The last ever race I did on GT5 I lost by a time gap of -00.001. The flash below botched the winners time, but I came in second out of three people...
image.jpg
 
Posting while I can remember something:

Online race at Nordschleife, I made a mistake at Klostertal left-hander (between 12 and 13 km post). Probably hit the kerb. I didn't remember to save a replay but from my driving view it seemed as if the car went up in the air for a moment and landed on its left front wheel. After what would have seemed an eternity if this was a real car, the vehicle levelled itself and I could carry on with an otherwise uneventful race.
 
Back