Luminis' Gallery - Update Sept. 11th: Random Stuff

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 43 comments
Thanks for the kind words, ImaRobot :)

I had to put quite some work into the R3 to make it work like I wanted it to, but it seems like it's a pretty darn good car once everythinng is set up properly. Loving it so far, especially on twisty tracks.

The RE Amemiya vynils are simple vynil groups I bought off of someone's storefront.

Anyways, more updates:

6571285415_f280f06656_z.jpg

6571288343_78e3d666dd_z.jpg

6571286859_2e91e3bcee_z.jpg

No fair, look at all those stock evos.. and then bam! Track monster! haha just kidding.

Out of the bunch i only like the last two. The focus on #4 is nice, and i really like how you can see how the race is turning out. I like the sense of speed in the second. That turn can be deadly on an public online race -.-

I'm liking these last few updates a lot. The noise levels really give them a nice sense of realism!

Last few sets are great. My favourite is the RX-8 set but my favourite shot is the last skyline. Great composition and sense of speed and lovely colours 👍

Been waiting for it for a while, but here it is:

The one and only 1M!

6760590399_3e1acf4407_z.jpg

6760591861_121cdd956e_z.jpg

6760593131_6193d599ff_z.jpg

6760594739_d6604d3010_z.jpg

No fair, look at all those stock evos.. and then bam! Track monster! haha just kidding.

Out of the bunch i only like the last two. The focus on #4 is nice, and i really like how you can see how the race is turning out. I like the sense of speed in the second. That turn can be deadly on an public online race -.-
Thanks :) And, yeah, that's what the AI gets for trying to keep the price money away from me :lol:
I'm liking these last few updates a lot. The noise levels really give them a nice sense of realism!
Thank you, RG 👍 I've settled on a go-to setting for the added noise, glad to hear it's working out :)
Last few sets are great. My favourite is the RX-8 set but my favourite shot is the last skyline. Great composition and sense of speed and lovely colours 👍
Thanks, Stoney :) Now, if only the R32 drove as good as that picture looks :lol:

Great set, favourite is the second shot. lovely angle and nice sense of speed and action.

Tis a great car aswell, kind of runied mine with my below-par tuning so turing it back to standard next time i'm on :lol:

Well, it's been a while since I've toyed around with FM4's photo mode, and it's been even longer since I've last updated this thread...

Stoney, X11R, flo, Ronin, I'm sorry I haven't responded for such a long time, but I'd like to thank you for your kind words. And I'd also like to revive this thread:

JbYeq.jpg

cVctB.jpg

hhR8G.jpg

r1mVp.jpg

n0YJO.jpg

Nu0Cd.jpg

Thank you, Oni.

Here are some random shots I took yesterday at a friend's place. Turns out that his TV is much closer in terms of settings to my laptop display than my TV is. I still prefer how my TV makes Forza look, though :lol:

Anyways:

Wr4ey.jpg

9nLiF.jpg

I1SmI.jpg

CUK9O.jpg

V9SU9.jpg

3KnqL.jpg

B2Yfm.jpg

DmDsb.jpg

AiXwI.jpg

Really like the Rx7. The color actually goes great with it IMO and really pops. I also love how you kept the stock body :D.

Gotta say though, the set of the Off-green Porsche up there is a bit to grainy for my books. It would have been my favorite set if it wasnt for that.

Latest Posts

Back