lupin the third

It's an anime series show shown in Cartoon Network: Adult Swim. It's all about a guy named Lupin who is wanted everywhere around the world for doing such frequent, criminal activities. Anyway, I don't really like the series because it gets boring to me after several minutes. I would rather watch a better anime movie than that :banghead:
 
I thought it was somewhat interesting and funny at times. The animation is very, very outdated.
 
i think its pretty cool. its differnt from all the other cartoons i see. i donno i just like it for some resaon.:D
 
Lupin the third looks SO dated because it IS old. its like... 20 years old now :D and it has a very unique flavor. I have watched it a little, maybe 6 or seven episodes, and I liked it very much. it is one of the few animes that have some escence to it. 'sides, I like those kinda histories. the music is very good too, and lupin is just plain fun. yeah, it gets boring from time to time, but hell its 20 years old. many new animes BEG for some of this series coolness. oh, and if you like lupin, you'll ABSOLUTELY LOVE cowboy bebop. lupin the third is on of its heaviest roots, but cowboy bebop is way better than lupin.

Cano

bastards ¬.¬ Lupin is aired trough cartoon network over there ¬.¬ in here, all we get is ****ing inu yasha ¬.¬
 
Ahhhhh Fujiko . . . :lol: . I usually watch Lupin the Third. Not always though, they need to start airing more episodes. I'm kinda tired of seeing the same ones over and over.
 
It's an anime series show shown in Cartoon Network: Adult Swim. It's all about a guy named Lupin who is wanted everywhere around the world for doing such frequent, criminal activities. Anyway, I don't really like the series because it gets boring to me after several minutes. I would rather watch a better anime movie than that


Oh, OK.... Well I don't watch "anime" stuff anyway so......👎
 
I see it every once in a while when I'm at my friend's house. It's alright, but it is kinda dated I like the new anime series better.

Totally diff subject, I never knew Vash was on GTP!:eek: :lol:
 
Yes I am at GTP . . . along with being on the Planet Gunsmoke. And yes, everyone is still out to get me because of me being the $$60,000,000,000 man. Geez, it sure isn't fun at times to be the Humanoid Typhoon. But oh well, I guess I'll just have to get over it. Oh donuts!!! *stuffs face with donuts* . . . mmmmmmmmm, these sure are good!

doughnuts.jpg
 
I finally caught an episode, last night.

I instantly remembered it. Saw some episodes some years ago on Cable in Peru. They were aired not by Cartoon Network but some Animation channel from Argentina, "Locomotion". Best cartoon channel ever. Easily beats Cartoon Network. The thing I like the most were the amateur animations.

Anyways, back on topic. Lupin the Third looks damn dated, but it still looks good. The character models are kinda sucky (body is too thin, and really badly done, as well as the faces), but eveything else is perfect. It seems they paid far more detail into objects, like watches, cars, everything else than the bodies.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
I finally caught an episode, last night.

I instantly remembered it. Saw some episodes some years ago on Cable in Peru. They were aired not by Cartoon Network but some Animation channel from Argentina, "Locomotion". Best cartoon channel ever. Easily beats Cartoon Network. The thing I like the most were the amateur animations.

Anyways, back on topic. Lupin the Third looks damn dated, but it still looks good. The character models are kinda sucky (body is too thin, and really badly done, as well as the faces), but eveything else is perfect. It seems they paid far more detail into objects, like watches, cars, everything else than the bodies.

Caught an episode of Trigun??? You should keep watching it if that is what it was.

And Lupin the Third, what can you expect??? It's like older than the Simpsons, and that has been around forever!
 
Back