Lupo Cup car's for tickets,paints or cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter supermacintyre
  • 51 comments
  • 2,607 views
Messages
89
Messages
supermacintyre
Thanks to everyone who has helped so far, You guys have been great!

I am looking for the last 2 Lupo cup cars to complete the set.

They are

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00

#23 - Blue
#20 - Orange


I can trade 24,21,17 and 1000 tickets. I also have the rally and muscle tickets. Gold chrome, silver chrome or matte paints and if anyone odd out there wants a tradeable car then I can do that too :)

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00

#8 - Green Trading with Schwadegan today for 24 ticket Completed, Thank you
#19 - Black Trading with Chopper_P on the 7th of June for modern muscle ticketCompleted, Thank you
#23 - Blue
#20 - Orange

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03

#24 - Yellow Trading with chopper_P on the 8th of June for classic muscle ticketcompleted,Thank you
#54 - Orange Trading with Cowboys965 on 2nd of June for 1000 ticket Completed, Thank you
 
Last edited:
If you haven't found them halfway next month, I can trade you any color you like
I got all 6 racenumbers of Lupo Cup Car and Lupo GTI Cup Car.
 
I'll have a look when I get in about 4pm Uk time.
 
I have a Volksvagen LUPO CUP CAR '00 (Lime) ready to trade if you're interested?
 
I have an orange lupo. Let me know
 
Schwadegan
I have a Volksvagen LUPO CUP CAR '00 (Lime) ready to trade if you're interested?

Very interested, can trade today. Add me supermacintyre when your on. What did you want in return?
 
supermacintyre
I am looking for different colour Lupo cup cars.
I currently have blue and red so am looking for atleast green and orange but if anyone knows of more colours then let me know.

I can trade 24,21,17 and 1000 tickets. I also have the rally and muscle tickets. Gold chrome, silver chrome or matte paints and if anyone odd out there wants a tradeable car then I can do that too :)

Will be online in 4 hours or so, 16:00 GMT and can start trading today.

I have a Both Lupo cup cars message my PSN GTP_Rcrcool9 when you are ready to trade. I am looking for a level 21 ticket.
 
Outeke
If you haven't found them halfway next month, I can trade you any color you like
I got all 6 racenumbers of Lupo Cup Car and Lupo GTI Cup Car.

Thanks mate, let me know when your free
 
supermacintyre
Very interested, can trade today. Add me supermacintyre when your on. What did you want in return?

Right, I was able to trade with someone and pick up the yellow. Can trade today if you want paints or horns or schedule tomorrow for a car or ticket.
 
Right, I was able to trade with someone and pick up the yellow. Can trade today if you want paints or horns or schedule tomorrow for a car or ticket.

I'd like to trade for a 24 ticket if that's ok. :)
 
Schwadegan
I'd like to trade for a 24 ticket if that's ok. :)

Will send the level 24 ticket tomorrow for the green lupo. Thank you.
 
I have orange for 1000 ticket I have black too
 
I have orange for 1000 ticket I have black too

I got a trade tomorrow with shwadegan for the green so can trade the 1000 ticket on Thursday for the orange and the black on Friday if that doable with you? 👍
 
supermacintyre
I got a trade tomorrow with shwadegan for the green so can trade the 1000 ticket on Thursday for the orange and the black on Friday if that doable with you? 👍

I do have it I thought I didn't for a sec but I was looking in premium cars don't worry
So lupo gti cup car orange fir 1000 ticket? :D
 

lol I don't know why you're so surprised as you've done that to me before as well:ouch: but maybe the mind is a terrible thing to waste...
 
Cowboys965
I do have it I thought I didn't for a sec but I was looking in premium cars don't worry
So lupo gti cup car orange fir 1000 ticket? :D

Yes, tomorrow I can do this, deal :)
 
DriifterzZ

Drifterz, sorry mate I missed your post somehow. Would love to trade. I cannot do it until Friday unless you fancy paints :( I have plenty of chrome ;)
Let me know.
 
I have both versions in ticket form they look like black paintchips can trade on the 7th for a moder muscle ticket
 
I have both versions in ticket form they look like black paintchips can trade on the 7th for a moder muscle ticket

I got a modern muscle ticket, schedule it for the 7th mate. 👍
 
lol I don't know why you're so surprised as you've done that to me before as well:ouch: but maybe the mind is a terrible thing to waste...

What are you actually going on about?

Drifterz, sorry mate I missed your post somehow. Would love to trade. I cannot do it until Friday unless you fancy paints :( I have plenty of chrome ;)
Let me know.

Yeah chromes will do. I'll have to check what number it is first though.
 
Yeah chromes will do. I'll have to check what number it is first though.

I will trade anyway but ideally any of the below would be perfect....

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00

#20 - Orange
#23 - Blue

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03

#17 - Green
#24 - Yellow

Add me supermacintyre 👍
 
Sorry I can trade tomorrow as I was busy tonight and my Internet is going really slow on me :(
 
Are you still there? I'm confused with this so send my orange lupo GTI Cup Car to Supermacintyre?
 
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03

#17 - Green
I have one of these. I'll trade you for a "Modern Muscle car" ticket.
 
Last edited:
I have the yellow Gti Cup car(j) I have used to win races will trade it for a classic muscle ticket, After our already agreed upon trade
 
Last edited:
I've got the green #17 GTi cup car. Do you have any 1000 tickets left or if not maybe a lvl 17 ticket? I can send The car tomarow after reset, let me know if your interested.

Edit** I also just realized it has 0/699Mi/0
 
Chopper_P
I have the yellow Gti Cup car(j) I have used to win races will trade it for a classic muscle ticket, After our already agreed upon trade

Deal, trade on the 8th then.
 
FKNSLIDIN
I've got the green #17 GTi cup car. Do you have any 1000 tickets left or if not maybe a lvl 17 ticket? I can send The car tomarow after reset, let me know if your interested.

Edit** I also just realized it has 0/699Mi/0

Add me, supermacintyre, I will also send an FR when I get in. Thanks. I got 1000 and 17 so your choice.
 
Cowboys965
Are you still there? I'm confused with this so send my orange lupo GTI Cup Car to Supermacintyre?

I want your car :)
I can trade tomorrow now, you still want a 1000 ticket?
 
Back