lvl 19 gt allstar race

  • Thread starter Thread starter notxes99
  • 24 comments
  • 2,279 views
Messages
1
Messages
notxes99
Anyone got a recommended car to win all star races I can't seem to find a good racecar maybe someone could loan me one that would be sweet hit me im notxes99 thnx
 
Anyone got a recommended car to win all star races I can't seem to find a good racecar maybe someone could loan me one that would be sweet hit me im notxes99 thnx

Zr1 RM
 
Toyota Minolta.
 
Minolta for sure. If you can't win with it as 'stock' you can upgrade it to 900-ish bhp with a turbo.
 
The Minolta makes for an easy win, but if you're only level 19 yourself then you can't really obtain the Minolta, in which case the Vette ZR1 RM is your best bet.
 
Someone post a picture of what the Zr1 rm looks like pleasee.
 
Doing this race too, and cant win can somebody lend me a decent car for the race'pleaseeeeeeee :)

pm me 👍
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Practice more - or use an overkill car like the Peugeot 908 Team Total.
 
How do you get said Toyota Minolta or Nissan R89cp?
 
How do you get said Toyota Minolta or Nissan R89cp?

The Minolta can be won for getting gold in both "Like the Wind" races. The Nissan can rarely be found in the UCD, but it's pricey.
 
And the best car I find for that ( not including stealth cars) was the corvette ZR1 RM.
 
Another question...What did you use to win the Like The Wind races?
 
The Minolta can be won for getting gold in both "Like the Wind" races. The Nissan can rarely be found in the UCD, but it's pricey.

Thanks for your help on this.
 
Another question...What did you use to win the Like The Wind races?

I used the Mazda Furai (from the MX-5 Cup on B-Spec), fully upgraded and managed to win by a couple tenths of a second. However, any LM Prototype car should do the trick. I didn't have a lot of credits at the time so persevered with the Furai and eventually won. It corners a lot harder than your opponents but lacks the power on the straights. :D
 
I used the Vette ZR1 RM but on the last race tokyo r246, I cant seem to win.. It has to be my driving.. Basically instead of starting a new thread, can anyone reccomend tips on racing the tokyo r246?
 
I used the Mazda Furai (from the MX-5 Cup on B-Spec), fully upgraded and managed to win by a couple tenths of a second. However, any LM Prototype car should do the trick. I didn't have a lot of credits at the time so persevered with the Furai and eventually won. It corners a lot harder than your opponents but lacks the power on the straights. :D

I'll give this a shot. Thanks again.
 
For Indiana, I used the Furai( won by 0.035 seconds), I used a Veyron at Daytona ( about 2.5 seconds ahead)
 
I used the ZR-1 for like the wind then won the minolta and took it back to win the all stars easy.
 
For Like the Wind, I used a ZR1 RM with the RKM Motorsports Z06 RM tune applied to it. Then I used the Toyota Minolta car to win GT All Stars. Good riddance to that series!
 
Back