LVL 24 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevpolley
  • 11 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
81
Messages
TheAlmightyZohan
If you have one tell me what you want for it and I will see what I can do.
 
I have one available in just over 26 hours from now. Do you have any birthday tickets you could trade for it?
 
Nope sorry, does a 0 mile 787B sound good? If not i'll see what else i got.
 
i have level 24 ticket right now but i was hoping that something really good would come from it.. what will you trade me for it
 
as said, a 787B, or a Jaguar XJR-9 LM.
 
and i dont feel safe giving things away first for obvious reasons so if you want to trade wirh me you will have to go first
 
do you have a formula gran turismo
 
XJR-9 has more bhp, 787B has 0 miles. i can trade first.
 
Nope sorry, does a 0 mile 787B sound good? If not i'll see what else i got.
Sorry I am pretty well set for cars. I can buy any of the premiums I need, already have the expensive ones and I have all the standards already. About the only cars that would interest me now is an RX7 LM race car that is some color other than green or one of the other standard race cars in a color other than that which shows up in the UCD.
 
Sorry I am pretty well set for cars. I can buy any of the premiums I need, already have the expensive ones and I have all the standards already. About the only cars that would interest me now is an RX7 LM race car that is some color other than green or one of the other standard race cars in a color other than that which shows up in the UCD.

I have a Level 24 Ticket, can send NOW, looking for BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 and Pagani Zonda LM Race Car... interessed, PVT
 
Back