Lvl 9 ticket available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barcelonic
  • 19 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
521
Messages
Barcelonic
updated
Looking for a stock CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 (standard)

Anyone have this car and want to trade?
 
Last edited:
Ire have it what touring u after Mercedes Benz cosworth or something else
 
Ire have it what touring u after Mercedes Benz cosworth or something else

Either a BMW M3 Race Car or an Opel Astra Touring Car would be my preferences
do you have either of those?
 
I have every German touring and every car in game
 
I have every German touring and every car in game

ok great wanna swap the Astra?

btw have PD's trading restrictions changed much since last yr (i havent been playing lately lol)? i sent a paint chip earlier. so i should be good to send a ticket also in the same day yes? if so i can trade whenever you can

:)
 
None of the DTM cars can be traded and from what I remember the only tradeable car that can enter the DTM event is the IS-F Racing Concept car and it's a premium car (don't remember if the BMW 320i Touring Car can enter the event or not)...
 
None of the DTM cars can be traded and from what I remember the only tradeable car that can enter the DTM event is the IS-F Racing Concept car and it's a premium car (don't remember if the BMW 320i Touring Car can enter the event or not)...

what is dtm?

the is-f concept isnt a touring car is it?

PS. Do you know if DLC paints can be traded?
 
Last edited:
For a good site that shows if a car is tradeable or not go here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php


As far as needing a car for a race if you need it just for a few races in the game send me a FR at AFTAC_99104 and tell me what race you need it for. I will set the car you need to be shared with friends and all you have to do is borrow the car for the race. :)

Edit: And no, the DLC paints can not be traded. But you can send a car painted in a DLC color. The recipient of the car won't get the paint chip though, only the car in the DLC color.
 
thanks aftac :)

i don't need the car now so the only car on my list right now is this:

CUSCO SUBASRU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

Anyone have this car and want to trade?

:)

PS. I've updated the OP
 
Last edited:
DTM - Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters

In other words the German Touring Car Championship (I never remember what each letter means lol, but use it alway to make it shorter).

Since I'm missing a level 9 ticket, if you want I can give you that Impreza in 0/0/0 conditions, but will only be able to send it on the 1st of January..
 
DTM - Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters

In other words the German Touring Car Championship (I never remember what each letter means lol, but use it alway to make it shorter).

Since I'm missing a level 9 ticket, if you want I can give you that Impreza in 0/0/0 conditions, but will only be able to send it on the 1st of January..

sounds good. can you tell me if the trading restrictions have changed?

it used to be 1 car, 5 paints and tickets per day. is it the same and are you still ok to trade tomorrow?

let me know, ta :)
 
I have that car , looking for a lv 13 ticket .
Check my thread for trade dates available

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5119392#post5119392

Edit: sorry sorry just check your OP , mine has miles but no mods , wins or switches ?

hi Alex,

how many KM on the car? you should know im obliged to accept first offer from Han anyway and also my ticket is a level 9. full disclosure lol :)

if deal falls through, you want a lvl9 and there's less than 10,000km on the clock then we may have a deal.

Han if you confirm im happy to wait until you can send (should be within next 12hrs now right?)

thanks guys :)
 
Barcelonic
hi Alex,

how many KM on the car? you should know im obliged to accept first offer from Han anyway and also my ticket is a level 9. full disclosure lol :)

if deal falls through, you want a lvl9 and there's less than 10,000km on the clock then we may have a deal.

Han if you confirm im happy to wait until you can send (should be within next 12hrs now right?)

thanks guys :)

Ok mate I just signed but I'll check it again shortly , yeah just glanced at this thread ( lol ) , lv 13 is the only ticket left for me to complete all tickets . I'll be back here soon 👍
 
Ok mate I just signed but I'll check it again shortly , yeah just glanced at this thread ( lol ) , lv 13 is the only ticket left for me to complete all tickets . I'll be back here soon 👍

i might be getting one today later on or tomorrow. havent decided if going to trade it yet sorry but if i do ill let you know first :)

oh and welcome to the forum!! :)
 
Barcelonic
i might be getting one today later on or tomorrow. havent decided if going to trade it yet sorry but if i do ill let you know first :)

oh and welcome to the forum!! :)

Ok thanks ............ Welcome to the forum ? ??
 
Han if you confirm im happy to wait until you can send (should be within next 12hrs now right?)

thanks guys :)

Yes, it's still good and I can send tomorrow, but I not sure if I can send at reset or not, because my new years plans aren't really that confirmed, so send me a friend request and I will send the car tomorrow at some point 👍
 
Yes, it's still good and I can send tomorrow, but I not sure if I can send at reset or not, because my new years plans aren't really that confirmed, so send me a friend request and I will send the car tomorrow at some point 👍

done. send me a msg when its sent on psn if you wouldnt mind so i know to check for it. ill send the ticket over you.

oh and until then have a good NY!!

:)
 
done. send me a msg when its sent on psn if you wouldnt mind so i know to check for it. ill send the ticket over you.

oh and until then have a good NY!!

:)

Ok, I will send you a PM there, when I sent the car.

Have a good New Year too!!
 
Back