Lvl12 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evil X
  • 9 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
37
Australia
Brisbane
Messages
Spooner
After a Lvl 12 ticket so I can try and get an R390 Road Car.

Let me know what you are after and i'll see what I have. I have lots of paints I dont use, and cars I dont use.
 
Last edited:
I have one to trade...cant trade until the 19th though.
 
Yeh I can do the 19th if the other potential trade falls through. Shoot me your PSN and I'll add you tonight. What are you after in return?
 
you got a 0.0.0 Racing Kart 125 spl?
 
Any other tickets? And I'm mdclapps on PSN too.

Yeh I can do the 19th if the other potential trade falls through. Shoot me your PSN and I'll add you tonight. What are you after in return?
 
@ mdclapps, are you asking to trade a lvl12 ticket for any tickets I have? I have no tickets sorry.


@Lavaman, yes I do.
 
lvl 12 for the kart then?
 
ok sounds good. I'll add you when I get home tonight. will send from an alt account. will add a message in the friend request relating to the trade, cheers
 
HEY ILL GIVE YOU A LVL 24 for the lvl 12 I am desperate i too have been looking for the r390 i tried so many people to give me the lvl 12 i tried so many thing well this time a lvl 24 is what I am willing to give for the 12 I am SERIOUS give me a lvl 12 ill give you a lvl 24

That good because you can get
F2007
F10
Formula Grand Turismo

If you duplicate the ticket you are very lucky because then you can save more than 45 million credits thats $$$$ savings

Two of these cars are worth 20 mill one of them 5mill or something

PM me if you wanna trade QUICK PLEASE I AM DESPERATE

AND THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IF I GET IT I WILL ALSO SEND THE LVL 12.ticket i too understand the frustration.

Plz excuse my i's Gtp
 
Friend request sent lavaman, from evilxgt5_4
 
Back