M3 vs GT2 vs Gallardo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 18 comments
  • 660 views
um.. that spedometer was in kph right?
 
200 mph and yet it didn't look like they were passing traffic at that great of speed. What highway was that on? I doubt i'd even be able to keep up with traffic on that stretch! :lol:
 
Assuming the M3 is filming. How is it keeping near enough to them to film at 200mph?
 
cannon balls in europe. but it wasnt cannonball I dont think because there were no decals on the car. That M3 must have had some serious work done on it, or it was the CSL.
 
Poverty
cannon balls in europe. but it wasnt cannonball I dont think because there were no decals on the car. That M3 must have had some serious work done on it, or it was the CSL.
it was the cannonball europe
 
The Gumball 3000 that went through USA (2004?) was pretty great- there were 3 DC Sports-sponsored WRX STi's in it, that did 180mph (with 42x hp), and I recall someone taking an Enzo to 227mph.
 
Snortin Norton
The Gumball 3000 that went through USA (2004?) was pretty great- there were 3 DC Sports-sponsored WRX STi's in it, that did 180mph (with 42x hp), and I recall someone taking an Enzo to 227mph.
that wasnt through the usa
 
1.The speedo was in the porsche, in mph
2. M3 got owned
3. lambo got owned
 
Holdenhsvgtsr

Europe...what?

There was 1 USA Gumball 3000, but i'm not sure which year it was; the WRX/Enzo thing I was referring to is not the same as the one in the video; the location I was referring to was also not the same one as the video. So, to clarify, when you say "Europe", do you mean this video was shot in Europe, or that the the 426hp STi's were in Europe?

As I recall, after skipping through Monaco, Istanbul, and Thailand, the last leg of one of the Gumball's went through Vegas.
 
there hasnt been a gumball yet with the enzo in the usa,maybe your refering to the players run or something lik that
 
Holdenhsvgtsr
there hasnt been a gumball yet with the enzo in the usa,maybe your refering to the players run or something lik that

I'm pretty sure there's been just about every vehicle imagineable in the Gumball 3000, including but not limited to Audi A4 Avant, Lamborghini LM002, Porsche Carerra GT, and even a Volkswagen "Shaggen Waggen" Type 2 T1 "MiniBus". So, I'm pretty sure someone is going to have driven the Enzo somewhere along the lines (especialkly if it's mentioned in a magazine and caught on video).
 
Snortin Norton
I'm pretty sure there's been just about every vehicle imagineable in the Gumball 3000, including but not limited to Audi A4 Avant, Lamborghini LM002, Porsche Carerra GT, and even a Volkswagen "Shaggen Waggen" Type 2 T1 "MiniBus". So, I'm pretty sure someone is going to have driven the Enzo somewhere along the lines (especialkly if it's mentioned in a magazine and caught on video).
there have been servel enzos in the last 2 gumballs but none in the states afaik
 
Back