M4 vs M4

• Thread starter Laf
  • 11 comments

Laf

Croatia
Croatia
Anyone can help, I have it "old" M4 tuned and now buy new one and at 700 pp huge difference?
If I missed thread pls remove it.

Attachments

• IMG_20221216_174933.jpg
    IMG_20221216_174933.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20221216_175119.jpg
    IMG_20221216_175119.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 9
Yes my old M4 tuned almost full, new also tuned but not even close, have same tires not a problem but interesting.

Well for one thing it looks like the engine has been bored out ( hence the 3056cc engine displacement vs 2979cc. There also seems to be a few upgrades that increase how fast and how high the engine revs. Also, your torque curve where it starts like 2500 RPMs on the 3056cc seems to indicate that a stronger turbocharger (possibly with a anti lag system) has been used, but that’s just my best guess. I haven’t tested any thing out. 🍻

Yes old is tuned almost full an have 637 ps and 700pp, new one also tuned but more less 464ps and also 700pp, both have equal weight and tires

Last edited:
Interesting 🤔 I’m stumped. Can you take a screenshot of each car’s settings screen. There’s a list of most of the upgraded parts purchased. Granted, you can increase the PPD rating by downforce and suspension and transmission all of which don’t have anything to do with the horsepower or PS. So pretty much after thinking about it there’s so many different variables here that yeah if you could show us a picture that be great. Cheers.🍻

Interesting 🤔 I’m stumped. Can you take a screenshot of each car’s settings screen. There’s a list of most of the upgraded parts purchased. Granted, you can increase the PPD rating by downforce and suspension and transmission all of which don’t have anything to do with the horsepower or PS. So pretty much after thinking about it there’s so many different variables here that yeah if you could show us a picture that be great. Cheers.🍻
Suspension and transmission settings (the individual settings, not the equipment of parts) haven't affected PP in a few updates now.

Suspension and transmission settings (the individual settings, not the equipment of parts) haven't affected PP in a few updates now.
Agreed. You just were able to communicate it better. Writing has never been a strong point for me 🍻
I’m still kinda confused by the difference between the cc of the motors and the difference in the 🍻rpm/torque curve of the two. Appreciate the feedback

On some cars the bigger turbos produce a lot more power for not much pp gain. Without knowing what parts are different on each car it's very hard to say why there's such a big power difference for similar pp. It could simply be the turbo option chosen.

Back