Mach 1 in Nostalgia race

• Thread starter Brego
  • 33 comments

Which cars have you won this race with?

• Total voters
alp
Nostalgia Race with a 250 GTO? I do not have that car yet but this series must be near impossible if you do not tune it (if tuning it will help at all), especially the race at Le Mans which btw has no chicane. 330's absolutely make other cars eat dust.

Finally I have won all 3 races with the 250 GTO. The last two races required full upgrades, a lot of careful tuning, an appropriate lineup (i.e., no P330's starting near the front), a few restarts, and not a little bit of ... erm... cutting corners and the occasional bad sportsmanship >.<, but I finally did win the last two races just last night.

Saint Croix was awesome, there aren't any corners to cut, and I only brushed the lead P330 aside once. Was pretty amped up when I finished. .

100% complete. I will stick around long enough to buy the other Ferrari, and set some Nurburgring times. Other than that I'm looking forward to PC2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally I have won all 3 races with the 250 GTO. The last two races required full upgrades, a lot of careful tuning, an appropriate lineup (i.e., no P330's starting near the front), a few restarts, and not a little bit of ... erm... cutting corners and the occasional bad sportsmanship >.<, but I finally did win the last two races just last night.

Saint Croix was awesome, there aren't any corners to cut, and I only brushed the lead P330 aside once. Was pretty amped up when I finished. .

Good work :cheers:. Did you get a handicap bonus? Because if you did, depending on your lap times on race #2, you might have achieved a new record for earning credits.

Back