Main menu freezes

• Thread starter stg
  • 2 comments

stg

Poland
Poland
ahojekk
Hey,

Ive started playing GT Sports on my PS4 Pro, fully golded the school, and like 75% of challenges. But after like day 2 of my gameplay the game started freezing when coming back from an event to main menu, when the "Online save" is flashing on the bottom right, and it stopped giving me daily workout rewards...

Ive tested it and it always freezes when coming back to menu, so for example I can do 30 challenges in a row, when selecting the next one with summary of the previous score, but if I decide to go back to main menu the game will freeze... After that I need to click PS button close the app, and start the game again, credit balance and cars won from races/challenges are in the garage, but the milage on daily workout is not counter for example I did some endurance ~250km from challenges the RSR one and still - daily counts as 0.

Tried the database repair from Safe mode - didnt work

Tried reinstalling the game - didnt work
Ive been clearing network cache pretty much all the time.

Any more ideas ? :(

So Im a step "further". At least yesterday it didnt freeze for me, still I did like 4 events or so, so not much.

Still stuck with daily workout, it does count fine when summary of the event is happening like on the screen here:

large

Still after I click to continue it magically counts the credits, mileage points fine BUT the daily workout resets itself and when I enter My Profile on menu, it doesnt show any activity there like I wouldnt play the game.

large

Looks like the connection between the game and game servers is lost after an event, any ideas about this?

I was looking at your kudosprime(http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=6004583) and I thought it looked weird for what you claim is happening.

Kudosprime claims you only played the game in 6 different occasions and played only 6 hours. Is that true?
The official profile(https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/6004583/overview) also shows you barely drove except for the 19th. Is that true?

Also, what if you turn off your PS4's internet connection and play the game?
You should still be able to continue the campaign mode. You won't get the daily workout/mileages though.

Back