Major League Baseball: 2026 Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz24
  • 32 comments
  • 3,012 views
This is true, I was too harsh. Well done to the White Sox and I hope they stomp all over the Astros. Don't have any favourites over in the NL so I just hope someone beats the Dodgers in the next round.
 
The only good thing about Detroit being bounced is that it meant Verlander's last game actually meant something. The man got to have his moment on his terms. Surreal to see a guy that I grew up with as an Icon in the Motor City hang up his cleats for good. I wonder if any pitcher will ever win 250 wins again in this modern era. A future HOF no question.
 
The only good thing about Detroit being bounced is that it meant Verlander's last game actually meant something. The man got to have his moment on his terms.
Same with Scherzer's maybe last game in Toronto.
 
Back