Make the most of the Tomahawk X as its being patched in 1.14

• Thread starter CnPx
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Incase you didn't know the tomahawk X can be entered into -600 races including the Tokyo express event allowing you to make 3m+ per hour. There is plenty of guides on how to the this on YouTube.
PD are about to role out 1.14 and in the patch notes they have mentioned that this will no longer be possible. Again killing our fun and going back to the days where 1m an hour is considered a half decent money maker 😢
Hopefully soon we will see another method but maybe not. Just for now, grind your cash stacks as high as possible! 1st one to get max cash wins 😂

Last edited:
"killing our fun"?

Spamming a boring ass event in the same car over and over again is not fun for me. I don't find the grind speed that bad anymore without the tomahawk.

The positive of the nerf outweighs the negative to me, especially if the next update incorporates selling of cars

"killing our fun"?

Spamming a boring ass event in the same car over and over again is not fun for me. I don't find the grind speed that bad anymore without the tomahawk.

The positive of the nerf outweighs the negative to me, especially if the next update incorporates selling of cars
Yh grinding the same event isnt fun but being able to make money at a reasonable pace so you can buy cars you want quickly is. If this gets patched then we will be grinding events even more.
Obviously it has to be patched there is no doubt about it. You can essentially enter the fastest car into the game on any event below -600 that isnt restricted to a specific category. Its just gonna suck having to spend longer getting cash together again.

The only reason it's possible to use that car is due to a bug, of course that will be patched.
And even so, there are reasonable ways to gain money.

And by the way, there are no official patch notes for 1.14 yet. No mention on gran-turismo.com whatsoever, even checked the Japanese site.
The only page that seems to mention it is not official and should be treated as such, it's questionable at best.

Last edited:
Is there a source for this info or is it speculation?

All I hope is that they fix the actual issue and don't mess with the PP algorithm again.

I have seen nothing on 1.14 as of yet on official sites. All I have seen on the Gran Turismo site is news about the Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup. We would like a valid source here.

Maybe it isn’t fixed in the next update. Maybe it is fixed. Nobody knows until they roll out the patch. Don’t just assume they will have it fixed for sure until it is actually fixed for sure.

Last edited:
Is there a source for this info or is it speculation?
Speculation.
PD are about to role out 1.14 and in the patch notes they have mentioned that this will no longer be possible.
There are no patch notes for v1.14 (if the update is even called that), and no update has even been announced yet.

The issue with PP being unduly affected by gearbox settings is noted in the "Known Issues" page, but then it was before 1.13 as well.

The site(s) from which you undoubtedly get this "information" simply scrape the "Known Issues" page into a list of patch notes they create themselves. And guess what? They did it for 1.13 as well, and were wrong.

As this is, at best, misinformation (albeit well-intentioned)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back