Make your bold predictions for Forza Motorsport (8)'s launch content

• Thread starter GBalao888
  • 43 comments
Some other bold predictions I will make for FM8 in the long-term:

DLC and post-launch content:
  • Turn Ten will still likely push with the same old car pass model with a number of cars a month, split into car packs. However, like in FH5, most of the cars featured in the Car Pass will be those that are new to Forza. (UPDATE: The Car Pass is confirmed, with a 30-car plan, one every week, which could mean that it would last for up to seven months and two weeks.)
  • Given that this game will likely last longer than previous Motorsport titles, possibly lasting the entire Xbox Series X/S generation, it is likely they will shift to a live service model where more cars (both new to Forza/new to Motorsport, as well as returning ones) will be added for free through in-game updates, as well as tracks.
  • As new cars and/or tracks arrive, new career mode events will be added to reflect on those that have been added so far. (UPDATE: This was explicitly confirmed by Chris Esaki during the demonstration of the game's career mode.)
  • As with Motorsport 7's update in 2018 that unlocked all cars for purchase in the Car Dealer, it's highly likely that the "hard-to-find" elements of cars from FH4 and FH5 won't be there due to ongoing backlash with the mechanics surrounding them, where they cannot be purchased and must be obtained through other means, to the point where they're even difficult to come across by in the Auction House. (During early development of FM8, I think I remember hearing that Chris Esaki proposed an idea where every car should have been, and should be available from the start.)
  • It's possible for new customization items to be added for certain cars later on, as with the case of Rocket Bunny and several body kit types for certain cars in FH5.
  • There won't be any drag, drift or any form of off-road and rallying at launch, but it's possible that Turn Ten will be working on these things later on. Formula Drift cars were seen though, so it's weird not to see any drift events at launch. Once they add in off-road and rallying to FM8, they'll likely begin to add more and more SUV's, pick-up trucks, rally cars and so on, but as much as possible they will avoid oddball cars.

Last edited:
With the Porsche 935 appearing in Series 20 for FH5, I think Turn Ten would really have to reverse what they did with it and include it as part of the base game.

Oh dear the 935 was one of the deleted cars, wasn't it?
Yeahp it was. This makes three cars originally seen from FM8 (Audi RS e-tron GT, Porsche 935 and Porsche Mission R) make their way to FH5.

This is just me theorizing, but what if these Porsches and potentially some others were supposed to show up first in FM, but since FM got delayed, PGG got the go ahead to drop them into FH5. They've dropped 8 new cars in two months, all of which are pretty well requested.
I would assume that this means FH5 will essentially have parity with FM's launch car list (apart from actual race cars) by the time it releases and that both games will receive the same new cars going forward. But since FM is meant to have over 500 cars and FH5 is already at 697 (out of which FM will have maybe about a 100 exclusive race cars, new and old) we will probably end up with FM losing a lot of road cars, presumably SUVs and the funky stuff.
I don't know how they are going to hype the game to its fullest now, unless they have something big up their sleeve.

Oh and this is up on their suggestions hub post:

FORZA MOTORSPORT​

While we're focused on polishing and preparing Forza Motorsport for release later this year, we’re still keen to hear your feature and track requests, we can keep in mind what you want to see most for the future.
A driver in a cyan coloured race suit and helmet sitting in the 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R with the door open. A blue and red  2020 Hyundai #98 Bryan Herta Autosport Veloster N can also be seen in the background.

Track Voting is a Motorsport-specific category, and we’re seeing strong passion from racing fans globally for Interlagos, which is the #1 voted track, followed by Fujimi Kaido in the runner-up position. While we’ll be revealing the full list of our 20 locations featured in Forza Motorsport closer to release, we want to hear from you which other tracks you’d like to see later on.

Last edited:
You're right, they definitely do need some more things to hype the game up than graphics talk. It seems quite a good majority are sick of it. Picture this though: FM appears at the June 11th event; showcasing Fujimi Kaido completely rebuilt to take full advantage of the series X, now that would be something to get hyped about! Couple that with finally taking a deep dive into the campaign mode and the new features the game brings to the table.

On a slightly more off topic note, I sure do hope the Sagaris makes it into the game, I'd be heartbroken if it didn't.

Last edited:
You're right, they definitely do need some more things to hype the game up than graphics talk. It seems quite a good majority are sick of it. Picture this though: FM appears at the June 11th event; showcasing Fujimi Kaido completely rebuilt to take full advantage of the series X, now that would be something to get hyped about! Couple that with finally taking a deep dive into the campaign mode and the new features the game brings to the table.

On a slightly more off topic note, I sure do hope the Sagaris makes it into the game, I'd be heartbroken if it didn't.
IF they do have Fujimi ready for FM, then that will be an easy ace card. It will easily bring a ton of interest back to FM.
I do wish we just got FM7 + FH5 car list with all the intbetweeners. That car list is already rock solid and going from potentially 1000 to just 500+ is very painful. We might never get to see cars like the TVRs/Opels/Fiats/Stellantis.
The leaked car list from FH4 and FH5 are very exciting however and give some hope.
I'm excited for stuff like the De Tomaso Pantera, Lola t90, Mclaren M6GT etc.

you can view thes here:
FH4
FH5
You can see a god lot of Racecars here. Seems like we are getting about 10 modern WTCR/BTCC cars too.

I hate the track voting system as it's just a popularity contest among casuals where people seemingly just click on tracks because they have heard of them and not because they are good tracks or would add something interesting to the game.

For example, Monaco has plenty of votes relative the things around it... But it has to be one of the worst active racing circuits in the world, and most Forza players can't even navigate the exaggerated wide streets of Prague without causing massive pileups so it would be an absolute crash-fest. It also has basically nothing to do with production, sports car and touring car racing which Forza is mostly centered around. But it has double the votes of places like Mid Ohio and Mosport...

I mean I guess you could argue that seeing Macau-style track blockages at Monaco would be "bringing something interesting to the game" though. Knowing Forza players, would also be a griefers paradise. I can already see a pink Cadillac limo parked sideways in the hairpin.

Last edited:
I hate the track voting system as it's just a popularity contest among casuals where people seemingly just click on tracks because they have heard of them and not because they are good tracks or would add something interesting to the game.

For example, Monaco has plenty of votes relative the things around it... But it has to be one of the worst active racing circuits in the world, and most Forza players can't even navigate the exaggerated wide streets of Prague without causing massive pileups so it would be an absolute crash-fest. It also has basically nothing to do with production, sports car and touring car racing which Forza is mostly centered around. But it has double the votes of places like Mid Ohio and Mosport...

I mean I guess you could argue that seeing Macau-style track blockages at Monaco would be "bringing something interesting to the game" though. Knowing Forza players, would also be a griefers paradise. I can already see a pink Cadillac limo parked sideways in the hairpin.
If this were the case, I would also hope that the collision physics and into a much larger detail, the hitboxes of the cars have been overhauled, as I would remember back in FM7, no matter how slight the contact may be towards other cars, it will violently push the other car from one side to another, making it more brutal than a pit maneuver or worse, spinning them out entirely.

If this were the case, I would also hope that the collision physics and into a much larger detail, the hitboxes of the cars have been overhauled, as I would remember back in FM7, no matter how slight the contact may be towards other cars, it will violently push the other car from one side to another, making it more brutal than a pit maneuver or worse, spinning them out entirely.
They did rework the collision physics in one of the updates when they added "collision assist" so it isn't as pinball-y as it was before... overall an improvement, but naturally when they did that they created another problem that has come to be known as the "Forza tangle" or "Forza glue" by many in the active community.

Oh dear the 935 was one of the deleted cars, wasn't it?
it was not deleted
it was said that wouldnt be on BASE GAME, probally will be on the DLC, maybe launch DLC like the Formula Drift of FH5

The leaked car list from FH4 and FH5 are very exciting however and give some hope.

idk about the FH4 leaked but pretty much last 12 months racing cars that came to Horizon 5 will be likely in motorsports, in special the Urban Rebel and the TCR cars, it looks that Forza may secretly got a TCR licence, but for me it will confirm only if they get the GR Corolla TCR that started running few months ago

FM appears at the June 11th event with finally taking a deep dive into the campaign mode
Its more than likely that FM WILL show on June, specially since is more than confirmed that FM comes this year, also shown on

also on last showcase they also had talked that would show the career mode next time they show off the game, probally with the other stuffs as well
showcasing Fujimi Kaido completely rebuilt

I dont think Fujimi (as people know) will be at launch, i think they will do a track similar to Grid´s Okutama and launch after the game, maybe in 2024

Wait until you check the top 10 car list, its basically hyper sports, lambo and some cars people only care beacuse muh undercover drift culture, with execption of the two cars that wont get to the game not too soon beacuse Gran Turismo contract with Toyota

Last edited:
Based on the 20 environments we're likely getting, 16 have been confirmed so far, with all new to Forza tracks at launch being accounted for, so I'm going to make the boldest prediction on them:

This is based on the most popular tracks on the track voting of the Forza forums, so here's the track list:

1. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
  2. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  3. Circuit Hakone - NEW
  4. Eaglerock Speedway - NEW
  5. Fujimi Kaido
  6. Grand Oak Raceway - NEW
  7. Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  8. Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - NEW
  9. Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe
  10. Maple Valley Raceway
  11. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - NEW
  12. Mount Panorama Circuit
  13. New York Circuit
  14. Nürburgring
  15. Road America
  16. Silverstone Racing Circuit
  17. Suzuka Circuit
  18. Tsukuba Circuit
  19. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
  20. Virginia International Raceway
If the wording is "over 20 tracks", then one extra track: Mobility Resort Motegi, can be added, but given the fact that it's not even in GT7 yet, it could be complicated.

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya:
  1. Grand Prix Circuit
  2. National Circuit
  3. School Circuit
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps:
  1. Full Circuit
Circuit Hakone:
  1. Grand Prix Circuit
  2. Grand Prix Circuit Reverse
Eaglerock Speedway:
  1. Full Circuit
Fujimi Kaido:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Full Circuit Reverse
  3. Stage A
  4. Stage B
  5. Stage C
  6. Stage D
  7. Stage A Reverse
  8. Stage B Reverse
  9. Stage C Reverse
  10. Stage D Reverse
  11. Old Hill Climb
  12. Old Down Hill
  13. New Hill Climb
  14. New Down Hill
Grand Oak Raceway:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Full Circuit Reverse
  3. Club Circuit
  4. Club Circuit Reverse
  5. Short Circuit
  6. Short Circuit Reverse
Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
  1. Grand Prix Circuit
  2. The Brickyard Speedway
  3. Grand Prix Circuit - Classic
  4. Grand Prix Circuit Alt
Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit:
  1. Grand Prix Circuit
Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Bugatti Circuit
  3. Old Mulsanne Circuit
Maple Valley Raceway:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Short Circuit
  3. Full Circuit Reverse
  4. Short Circuit Reverse
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Short Circuit
Mount Panorama Circuit:
  1. Bathurst Circuit
New York Circuit:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Full Circuit Reverse
  3. Short Circuit
  4. Short Circuit Reverse
Nürburgring:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Nordschleife
  3. GP Circuit
Road America:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. East Route
  3. West Route
  4. Full Circuit Alt
  5. West Route Alt
Silverstone Racing Circuit:
  1. Grand Prix Circuit
  2. International Circuit
  3. National Circuit
Suzuka Circuit:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. East Circuit
  3. West Circuit
  4. Full Circuit Alt
  5. West Circuit Alt
Tsukuba Circuit:
  1. Full Circuit
  2. Short Circuit
Virginia International Raceway:
  1. Full
  2. North
  3. South
  4. Patriot
  5. Patriot Alt
  6. Grand West
  7. Grand East
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca:
  1. Full Circuit
Total: 20 environments and 72 layouts (not yet including any unseen and historic layouts)

Last edited:
Back