Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

I feel the same way watermelon
 
I cant even sign in to psn it tried once now it shows I have no friends o_O
 
Is there something wrong with psn?
 
Have we considered a Friends Only setting? Not sure how big @watermelonpunch PSN Friend list is, but it could reduce the lag spikes of the drop ins?

Thought wat had a room for a sec...
 
Hopeless :mad:

Reschedule for next week. :(

I can't even get it to stay connected to psn
 
Her list is full, so she can't add everyone.
 
Nothing.. until next time. ^^
 
Have we considered a Friends Only setting? Not sure how big @watermelonpunch PSN Friend list is, but it could reduce the lag spikes of the drop ins?

Thought wat had a room for a sec...
I was thinking that...
But it would mean pruning my list. *sigh*
 
It's cancelled everybody! :banghead: 🤬 :irked: :mad: :ouch: 👎 :yuck: :grumpy:
 
okay i'm up to grind some money to afford the abarth for next endurance !
psn sucks atm
see you next time !
 
There's definitely something 🤬 with PSN network today.

:banghead:
 
This is so disappointing. But I guess I'll probably do what klings doing.
 
some friends are having same problem in other games too, so I guess PSN isnt in a good shape.
 
so what is gonna happen now...??

There will be more scheduled racing. Today's event will be done next Saturday.
The idea is that you sign up in advance to reserve your spot on the grid.

All you need to know about the club is in this thread, in the 1st 3 posts.
Toward the top of the OP (opening post of the thread) you will see a legend telling you what information is in the 1st 3 posts.
 
:grumpy: Took forever just to get signed back in on PSN. Tried making a lobby for testing (working slowly through that big list) but it won't let me do that...

Well, shoot. Guess I'll go grind some credits, too.
 
That's depressing but understandable. I suprisingly didn't have any problems...but it takes more than 1 to race. ;)
 
Leave it to PSN to have problems on a Saturday when a lot of us are snowed in. :rolleyes:

We've got snow here as well.:eek:

Instead of racing, pretty soon I might be able to power up the snow-blower and see how she handles!:)

Its only got two wheels, but it will scoop up any adversaries that get in my way.;)

GTsail
 
Actually to be honest I didn't have any problems either.
 
So Saturdays luxury cars is going to be 2 weeks from now or is it cancelled all together?
 
Yeah well there was that. Has that ever happened to anyone else?
 
Well no - and that's the point. I think that happened to you because of the PSN problems. Seems to be the obvious explanation.


By the way I still haven't been able to create a lobby to test drive in. :grumpy:
 
For anyone interested:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...his-coming-sunday-3pm-gmt-10am-us-est.293150/

Sign up is still open... looking for more drivers to fill the grids with these hilarious old little cars! :)

SUNDAY (19 January)
10:00 AM US EST / 03:00 PM GMT
lowpowervintage3.jpg


Limbo Stick Cup
(low power vintage sprint racing event)

Citroen 2CV Type A '54 @ Gran Turismo Arena A
Subaru 360 '58 @ Gran Turismo Arena A Reverse
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 @ Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Fiat 500 F '68 @ Cote d’Azur
Honda Z ACT '70 @ Motegi Super Speedway

(Comfort Medium Tires)
 
Back