Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

Any of those work for me. I think I would prefer option A however.
 
I will be there tomorrow and on time too longbow. So long as I don't forget :lol:
 
Yes, we're a little out of practice now! Reminder for those in North America, it's starting at 3pm EST instead of 2 to keep the same European time.
 
Yes, we're a little out of practice now! Reminder for those in North America, it's starting at 3pm EST instead of 2 to keep the same European time.
But it's EDT now (at least in America.)
 
Nice track lineup tomorrow. 👍

And I see we're attempting Ascari again on Saturday. :odd: Maybe this time we can resist the urge to go through that stupid first chicane four abreast, eh? :dopey:
 
Oh yes, I had forgotten. Didn't we discuss a starting procedure as well, wherein everybody waits until the last place car is exiting the chicane?
 
What I had suggested is we all go through the chicane first with the leader stopping once he gets a bit further past the chicane. Then we set up a line single file and after that the leader revs three times then we go. Could be a bit too complex though
 
Indeed, I had also suggested that. As we did try the single-file approach at Madrid Reverse I believe. Except by the time the last car went through, the leader was 15+ seconds ahead. So some system of waiting should be implemented. The revving would be fine, or the more visible brake light flashing.
 
Yeaah some kind of low speed limit might help with that.
But I'm definitely keen on making 1st turn procedures for some of these tracks with problematic Turn One Chicanes.
So I don't know what speed limit might be the best. But definitely 40mph or less somehow.

Also, I have noticed that even with small cars... if you put a wheel in the grass anywhere in those chicanes, then you've definitely got more than 2 wheels off the track.
So I will be implementing @WarriusZero 's Ascari penalty system. In that you will be guaranteed a penalty if you put a wheel in the grass.
If that's not an incentive to not go haywire hog wild willy-nilly through a chicane, I don't know what will stop it. :lol:
 
Those chicanes are so pointless and stupid. Why design a chicane where you're supposed to cut them? :odd:
 
Sorry can race Saturday:(

Better for race start to move everyone through, then stopping, in single file, 3 2 1 Go from host.

Would this work:D
 
Sorry can not race Saturday, should of read before posting:dunce:
 
Thanks daddy pressed post before I read it, wasn't aware you could do that:sick:
 
Thanks daddy pressed post before I read it, wasn't aware you could do that:sick:
:confused: Which thing are you talking about? How is that even possible? And what thing were you not aware that you could do?
 
Aah, glad I checked this thread -- had the time noted down as 11:30 PDT.

Might be late, if so don't wait. :)
 
Back