Making friends and enjoying free drive in GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuzzy
  • 8 comments
  • 1,082 views
Messages
5
England
England
Hi there people. I have been playing this game since launch and absolutely love it, only problem is no one I actually know plays this game... So I figured there may be more of us in the same boat and I wanted to set this up for people who want to have a good blast and maybe make new friends with this game in common.. Everyone is welcome... Hope to see you all on track at some point...
 
You could share your PSN i.d. and we could add you so that we'd get notified you're online or in a lobby.
 
I just enjoy the game so am up for anything really
 
Only thing being I mostly play in the evenings after 7pm (British time)
 
I’m always in or doing free run lobbies in GTSport.

My PSN: Player_7421
 
Back