Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
Hi, you can add me, PSN: ares118785, i am from poland.

Currently B/S ( i'm not the fastest driver but i always try to drive clean as possible).

Been lurking about on this site for months now. Please add me on PSN to compare lap times I'd is kev_mcc_69
Just add GTPlanet to the message so I know to accept. Thanks

Feel free to add me, any of you. I generally have times on two of the three Sport mode races as well as FIA nations each week. PSN: SileightyCyrus

Hi everyone, also looking for more active GT Sport players to compare lap times or race together in lobbies.
PSN: Flashyman

I'll be adding some of you guys here (hadn't found this topic before), but feel free to add me if I didn't add you.
Please tell in the invitation that you're from GT Planet so I can put you in my Custom GT Planet friends list.

Edit: I think I've invited everyone who posted here since Wednesday, only when adding sundaydriver880 (I think) I pressed to many buttons and it got sent before I could enter a invitation message that I'm from GT Planet

Last edited:
PSN ID: Lambprgboy looking for clean racers and people to compare my lap times to.
Currently around C/B DR and trying to improve SR back to S rank

The more GT friends the merrier I guess.

Same PSN ID as my name here. I’d greatly appreciate if you write you’re from GTP and preferably also your username here in your friend request. Makes it easier for me to accept.

(I get random friend requests at times, I don’t accept unless I have a certain knowledge of who it is)

I rarely post up any real ‘all in’ laptimes but I’d be happy to do some clean lobby racing now and then.

You blocked all friends requests

Aye, go on then. UK based. I'm . . inconsistent. Occasionally I'll be hovering around 2000th. Sometimes we need to add an extra zero. Hopefully this improves once I start using, and become comfortable with, the newly purchased wheel.

PSN name is the same as on here. Pop something about GTP in a message with it, if you do.

Please add me MattBoomaWang my dr is D desperately trying to be more consistent to get up to C my sr is S/A

Please put gtplanet in your message

I am ducky543 on PSN. Like thread titles says, I would like to add some friends in order to compare laptimes. Apparently none of my PSN friends have GT Sport.

I had the same problem when I started playing GT Sport. Nobody in my gaming circle played it. I was pretty surprised by that. Anyway, I created a second PS profile to race more casually with and just sent friend requests to everyone I raced. I have about 450 friends on that profile now, all from GT Sport. That helps me get a good idea of where I stand in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure someone probably already recommended that, but I figured I'd give my two cents.

P.S. - I'll ad you to my friend's list.

P.P.S - I see a lot of people are asking to be added. Instead of going through the entire thread and adding people individually, they can just send me a friend request and I will accept any request I receive.

Send friend requests to dark--stranger--

I had the same problem when I started playing GT Sport. Nobody in my gaming circle played it. I was pretty surprised by that. Anyway, I created a second PS profile to race more casually with and just sent friend requests to everyone I raced. I have about 450 friends on that profile now, all from GT Sport. That helps me get a good idea of where I stand in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure someone probably already recommended that, but I figured I'd give my two cents.

P.S. - I'll ad you to my friend's list.

P.P.S - I see a lot of people are asking to be added. Instead of going through the entire thread and adding people individually, they can just send me a friend request and I will accept any request I receive.

Send friend requests to dark--stranger--

Great stats Mr. Dark!!!

Throwing my hat in here. My PSN is Mistah_MCA

Mention "GTPlanet" or "Mercy mains are the best" on the request message so I can know that the request came from here :)

I also make decals, so you can message me about that.

E- Forgot to change privacy settings, whoops. You should be able to add me now.

Last edited:
Throwing my hat in here. My PSN is Mistah_MCA

Mention "GTPlanet" or "Mercy mains are the best" on the request message so I can know that the request came from here :)

I also make decals, so you can message me about that.

'This player isn't accepting friend requests right now' :crazy:

Hi,
One more here looking for friends to compare lap times and play on custom lobbies. i’m currently a B/S driver, managed to get A/S a few times, feel free to add me.
Mention GT Sport on the message.
PSN ID: antek-79
Anyone from Mallorca?

My driver rating EarlyB, SR is S. I am using DualShock and kinda newbie.
TCS: 2-0 generally and using AT.

You can add me from: “gismanps”

See you on the race guys! :)

Back