Making GT2 hybrid's for you =).

Ok then I will get to work, well actually I have almost everthing ready so I
should be able to get everthing up in a few days. I have all the websites that
you would need to goto, all I need to do is right down in detail how to set
everthing up and that will take not to long.

@muffiny beast
You can learn how make your own hybrids by going to my other thread.
Just look in my link to find it.

@NightmareHunter
Yes yes why can't you just ask me in person?

@AngelCretor
Because:D. I'm your little sister! Why would I ask you in person? It's my job to bug you like this. That and I need the posts so I can go up in rank:drool:.
That way, I can use custom avatars:mischievous::lol:.

Yes it does not sound like alot but I was thinking of something that sounded realistic.
As for high horsepower I have a car with 10643HP. So I can make big power too.

Yes it does not sound like alot but I was thinking of something that sounded realistic.
As for high horsepower I have a car with 10643HP. So I can make big power too.
i wasnt trying to brag btw but i was inspiried by the pro stock to push the power that high.
well i'll confess the motor is actually the SR widebody motor with a few add ons. the 1859hp sister car has a gt40 small block but 782 hp is pretty healthy.

All that HP is boring to me, You can't use it on most tracks without hitting walls etc... I prefer under 2000Hp for controlling fun, 6000 is easily controllable also but not nearly the fun, IMO!!! I no how to make AI Hybrids in GT2 and I wish everyone could so they could see what it's like when the rabbit has the gun!--)

Don't do that, You'll get Famine and Dan all those BIG BRIDDERS out there then and we don't want that!----------------------------)

And think of all the rules you would have to have so people wouldn't
go craze and make some really fast monsters:scared:.

Haha... I'd love to see bouncy Civics going 800 mph, with millions of hp, beating 10,000 hp Pagani Zondas with 60 inch rims!

And think of all the rules you would have to have so people wouldn't
go craze and make some really fast monsters:scared:.

imagine it without rules it would be unlimited!

Mini Cooper around the test course in 10 secs:lol:

Daihatsu Midget around Laguna Seca in 15 seconds... :scared:

Hey speaking of whcih, are the replays from all the racing series available for public viewing? Id love to see some of their techniques.

Latest Posts

Back