Making GT6 Video 101

United States
United States
Hello! I been wanting to upload a replay of sessions that I enjoyed (...and so forth) for awhile now... but I have no clue on where to start. Do I need to use my PC to do this? Or can this be done via smart phone? Do I need to download a 3rd party app to upload videos from GT6, or does GT6 provide a simple way to do this via in-game?

I'd appreciate it if anyone who is familiar with the uploading could school me on the matter. I was hoping to see a stickied thread on how to upload within this video thread but I did not see one. Thank you in advance~

You either need an HD camera with a tripod to capture semi-decent footage off-screen, a capture card, or a PS4 with PS Now so you can stream the game and capture it using the share button.

Anyone know what are all the Replay options? I was looking for a YouTube video to see what all the options for the Replay feature. I only see the regular Replay but was wondering if this game got options like spinning camera, wheel camera, etc...

Anyone know what are all the Replay options? I was looking for a YouTube video to see what all the options for the Replay feature. I only see the regular Replay but was wondering if this game got options like spinning camera, wheel camera, etc...
You get all the standard gameplay views (chase, bumper, cockpit (can't be used on AI cars though), and hood/roof), replay, 2 more cockpit views (premium cars only and they're angled from the passenger seat or behind the driver's seat), roof view, rear roof view. I think that's it, don't quote me on it though.

You get all the standard gameplay views (chase, bumper, cockpit (can't be used on AI cars though), and hood/roof), replay, 2 more cockpit views (premium cars only and they're angled from the passenger seat or behind the driver's seat), roof view, rear roof view. I think that's it, don't quote me on it though.

Do you know if there is a spinning camera view of the car?

Back