Making your car exhaust flame like crazy, video

Ok guys i`m a bit gutted here, oh well, just bought the thrustmaster th8a shifter, £155 , gotta say that is a fantastic piece of kit, feels better than my real cars shifter....👍
Got it so i can do photomode flames,...and...nooooo as soon as you pause the replay, there are no flames...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is all I can do from a replay is press screenshot button..:crazy: The videos look good though..

full

full

full

Ok guys i`m a bit gutted here, oh well, just bought the thrustmaster th8a shifter, £155 , gotta say that is a fantastic piece of kit, feels better than my real cars shifter....👍
Got it so i can do photomode flames,...and...nooooo as soon as you pause the replay, there are no flames...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is all I can do from a replay is press screenshot button..:crazy: The videos look good though..

full

full

full
Maybe that's a ghostly flame. :lol:

Right!!!! Why are people so enamored with these unrealistic flames and backfires anyway??? It is something only a rear engine car might do, maybe.........

Uhm what?
Anti-lag (to keep your turbo revving) will do taht to any turbo car.

Except a front engine car where you have 10 feet of exhaust and maybe mufflers and catalytic convertors
Yeeaahhh, never seen a rally car I take it? A cat only removes so much hydrocarbons at a time. Also, you cant run a cat anywhere but the very end if an exhaust system if you run anti lag, as the explosions literally blow apart the catalyst matrix. That said, yes, antilag, even with a muffler and cat will blow flames.

Yeeaahhh, never seen a rally car I take it? A cat only removes so much hydrocarbons at a time. Also, you cant run a cat anywhere but the very end if an exhaust system if you run anti lag, as the explosions literally blow apart the catalyst matrix. That said, yes, antilag, even with a muffler and cat will blow flames.

That works fine if all the cars in the game that shoot flames have hair dryers but I dont think that's the case. I also find it unlikely that the non rally cars will have anti lag.

That works fine if all the cars in the game that shoot flames have hair dryers but I dont think that's the case. I also find it unlikely that the non rally cars will have anti lag.
Drag cars run anti lag as well.
Not sure about in game though. That said, you dont need a turbo to shoot flames. A tuned engine will do it on deaccel and during shifting. Which is the case in the op video. Basically tricking the game to do a long, drawn out deaccel.

Not sure about in game though. That said, you dont need a turbo to shoot flames. A tuned engine will do it on deaccel and during shifting. Which is the case in the op video. Basically tricking the game to do a long, drawn out deaccel.

The drag car thing I am well familiar with. All the drag cars do is retard the timing on the starting line to get fire in the primary header tube to spin the turbo. You could get a carbureted car to backfire but an injected will not backfire because the fuel injectors are turned off on deceleration.

The drag car thing I am well familiar with. All the drag cars do is retard the timing on the starting line to get fire in the primary header tube to spin the turbo. You could get a carbureted car to backfire but an injected will not backfire because the fuel injectors are turned off on deceleration.
In a stock car, that isnt a supercars, I'll concede, but that's not what was being talked about.

Right!!!! Why are people so enamored with these unrealistic flames and backfires anyway??? It is something only a rear engine car might do, maybe.........

My old ‘87 RX7 Turbo II used to shoot dual 4’ flames out the rear end all the time! :D Mind you it did basically have a straight exhaust on it though, unless cherry bombs count at mufflers now? :lol:

My old ‘87 RX7 Turbo II used to shoot dual 4’ flames out the rear end all the time! :D Mind you it did basically have a straight exhaust on it though, unless cherry bombs count at mufflers now? :lol:
Rotaries are notorious flame throwers. My 85 GSL wouldntoss flames as well. Had 45 DCOE's and a full non street legal RB exhaust. Man I miss that car.

Back