managing garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heath82
  • 22 comments
  • 1,472 views
Messages
71
Italy
Italy
hi guys, how do you manage your garage? Do you get as many cars as possible or you just save the ones you like? One or two cars a group? One or two a transmission? I’m wondering if it’s better saving just some cars and improving them spending miles points, or having lots of car without improving em, and use different cars depending of the track
 
Nothing deleted or sold unless I already have it. If it's a duplicate but with a slightly different colour I'll keep it.
 
I don’t like to improve cars by miles points, i prefer leaving cars on default and giving em a try depending on the track. How do you manage that?
 
I normally just sort by manufacturer and lists only... I know which of my cars I use a lot, they're the ones with lots of mods, lots of mileage and lots of wins.

I tend to put different colours and wheels on my other cars eg. I have an N400 500 600 class 911GT3 and I choose whatever car for whatever race class.

I really love the Grp3 road cars so all mine have wacky colours since they come in boring flat colours.

I leave the race cars alone mostly as their stock colours usually look good.
 
I delete alot of ‘em and keep the ones I might actually drive... AKA GR-Anything.
 
You can hold a max of 2000 cars so there is really no point in getting rid of anything, unless you need the money.
 
I bought every single cars. Once I win them again as a gift car, I delete the one I bought to have the money. When I win it, I upgrade it to the maximum because it's the one I'm gonna keep forever. If I win it a third time, I throw away the one with no mileage.
 
all duplicates get deleted immediately. If i recieve a daily gift of a car i bought, i'll sell the bought one and keep the gift
 
I've only deleted the ones I absolutely hate. I'm an optimist that looks forward to Kaz releasing coupons in exchange for gift cars. Other than that, I just recently started grouping by manufacturer as a way to cope with the (now) 400 missing livery thumbnails.
 
Call me mad but I wouldn't mind the stockyard back. Somewhere to put the cars I don't like or enjoy driving as I'm thinking about deleting them to de-clutter. I could probably halve my garage (to 100ish) if I did.

All my favourite cars from each group in a nice and compact list with no chaff to muddy it.
 
Call me mad but I wouldn't mind the stockyard back. Somewhere to put the cars I don't like or enjoy driving as I'm thinking about deleting them to de-clutter. I could probably halve my garage (to 100ish) if I did.

All my favourite cars from each group in a nice and compact list with no chaff to muddy it.

No your not mad because I would not mind have the stockyard back as well. This way I would have a place to put the hundreds of doubles I win from the daily rewards. I just delete them all now unless they are in a high price range like 3mill to 20mill. I too hate a cluttered garage with cars I will never use.
 
If anyone still have problems not seeing their cars in the garage found a solution just repaint a car.
 
Cannot dump cars cause still waiting for them to be able to be sold ! Will be a long wait ;)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rs-and-or-block-double-gifts-gt-sport.373185/

This will never happen - if the reward system never gave you the same car twice you'd have all the cars relatively quickly, I'm pretty sure I'd have every car in the game by now and I don't buy many cars.
Also - why should you be given credits for selling a gifted car - it was literally a free gift.
 
I used to keep everything. Was hoping that later on maybe we could sell the gift cars, but eventually I gave up as it was getting so cluttered.

Now I delete any dupe I get from rewards. I'm up to around 210 unique cars, on a mission to get them all :D

Biggest bites I'm missing are the 20mil Jag and the Miura. Was fortunate enough to get the 20mil Ferrari as a daily car.

Have all Gr.2, Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars, need a couple of Gr.1 to complete that group and a couple of Gr.B I think.

Still harvesting daily reward cars almost everyday, but my chances of getting cars I don't have already is getting super slim :D. Hoping to get the Jag and Miura eventually.
 
I have 250-something cars, I'm hoping the day comes when we can sell the gifted ones because I'd dump a ton on that day.

Now at the point where I just delete all the gift cars, i can never find what i wanna use.
 
I keep all the gift cars and use them to burn mileage points doing the upgrades. Hopefully in the future they will revert to only gifting cars for special events, which will return some value to game credits.
 
I wish we could select the default category that will come up when we go to the garage. Or at least I wish it would stay on the same category selection I was on last time I was there.
 
I keep almost everything (I start to delete when it's like the 4th dupe), so I might have :

- one stock livery/power (maybe two for cars I love like for an aston martin, a white one, and a british racing green one)
- one or two with power/weight upgraded, and custom liveries (remind me of race modifications in the first opus :) )

I discovered not so long ago (shame on me) that in addition to the sorting menu on right, we can also filter the garage with the left menu, to have for example a per brand or per category access... Since that, I don't mind having lots of cars in the garage
 
I keep everything. There's a Peugeot 908 that I can't even get rid of, because it gives me an error, because I have two DLC versions of it. Not sure if there was a fix for that yet or not.
 
All N class dupes I keep, but tune down or up - so stock may be N400, tune a dupe down to N300, next one up to N500 so I have the full range from the garage. GR types, if same color - delete.
 
Back