Manga Cars Round 1

United States
in a box
Well Manga Cars have become the latest rage, and will hopefully bring out the true skill among us Gif car editors.

These comps are going to take serious effort and attention to detail. We will take the 3 angles front side and rear, and chop them into our desired result.

To start things off, the first car will be this RX7.
d155rx7.gif

Deadline is Friday October 31 (Halloween)

Good luck to all and I hope the turn out is good.

Maybe these battles should be dubbed "Manga Wars" or something, lol. Also i'd like to know if photoshop is still off limits. :D

You need to make a "Post your Manga Cars Here" thread like we have with the small car gifs so that people aren't posting them in all of our small car gif threads. Directed at Fusion.

I'm in, I'll have it ready hopefully by tomarrow. BTW, are you still working on my S14, Fusion?

here is what i got.....are we naming these kits, becuz i think this should be the "viper" kit (for obvious reasons!).

to clarify things for these comps...

-No, you are allowed to use photoshop on these gifs.

-And kits do not have to be named.

-Finally, the name will not change.:P ;)

Originally posted by FusionS2000
to clarify things for these comps...

-No, you are allowed to use photoshop on these gifs.

-And kits do not have to be named.

-Finally, the name will not change.:P ;)

:lol: just had to put in that no name change

What program do u use for this? Straight MS Paint or is something more involved used. I was just wondering cause the shading in the cars is very precise.

wow this comp turned out really good, screw those other little cars these are sooo much cooler.:D

All the entries are awesome, I am gonna try and enter when I have some time, but I dont know if I'll be able to hang with some of you guys.

I just wish they were more realistic looking, like the miura on cargifs.co.uk, in the manga section. Oh well. Next project......AB-Flug supra Manga Style

Originally posted by kazesupra
Nice widebody.

thanks, i cant belive how good the shading was on the intercooler, i only used 3 different colours and i used the pencil tool for it, i use the pencil tool for all of it actually. But i just cant belive how good the shading turned out, i didnt realise it until now :eek:

how the hell do you do that ? is it with photoshop 7 ! easy enough ! but how do you make the lights flash is that from anotha program ????? very much appreciated if u tell me !

I'll be havin my own Manga car soon, these are alot harder than the mini ones, heh. This'll take ALOT more time than i though, I'll post it up when i finish, peace.

Originally posted by math.jos
how the hell do you do that ? is it with photoshop 7 ! easy enough ! but how do you make the lights flash is that from anotha program ????? very much appreciated if u tell me !
yeah, I go into another adobe program that's attached to photoshop 7. It's called imageready. When you have a creation open you just have to click on the button on the very bottom of the tool window, it has an paper with an arrow to another.

Just go into the help and figure out how to do animations, lol. You basicly have to draw out each frame of the animation, but please don't ask how to make them go on their own, cause I can't explain it.:lol: :D

Back