Mansory Bugatti Veyron Linea Vicento d' Oro (whew)... avert yer eyes, me hearties!

  • Thread starter Thread starter niky
  • 36 comments
  • 4,751 views
The interior really is the killer. All the gold on the exterior is tacky but could be far worse.
 
If everything was black, I'd rock it. The whole body in unpainted CF looks amazing.
 
That interior is unbelievably atrocious. Which is a shame because that's where the owner will be (ideally) spending all his time. Or probably none.
 
I wanna puke honestly, Oh I just did, and it looks way better! It took me a long time to even warm up to the "Veyron" now I'm pissed again! I would like to think that Ettore Bugatti and Pierre Veyron are rolling in their graves over this crap, or at least pissing on it as they drive by in a Type 57sc.
 
OK, just took another look at this and WHAT?! That thing is an atrocious amalgalm of every cheap and silly "player" look. The outside looks like a giant snake skin, and the tackiness of all of that gold is aweful. Tell Mansory to fix this wretched eyesore they call a car.
 
I definitley have no words for this monstrous, scandalous, outrageous, disgraceful, shameful car. If I had, it wouldn't be positive.
 
wow, they managed to make it even worse!!! O_o
 
Back