Manufacturer Menu Screenshots

• Thread starter balang_479
  • 23 comments
balang_479
I was wondering if anyone had or would know were I could find screenshots for each manufacturer menu, like Honda, Mazda etc..??

Thank you

Ask and ye shall receive:

frmbuf004f.png

frmbuf007.png

frmbuf008.png

frmbuf009.png

frmbuf010.png

frmbuf011h.png

frmbuf012.png

frmbuf013t.png

frmbuf014l.png

frmbuf015.png

Don't want to quote all of those pictures, but Tornado, where did you find those screenshots? Or did you use an emulator on your computer?

I just love the graphics of the first two GT's , Has a certain feel and never boring after spending hours tuning

I always seem to remember both the Honda and Chevrolet Menu Screens more than the others, but all of these screenshots bring back memories.

*Only 3 laps race in HighSpeed-Ring by NSX or Civic.
*4 kinds replay demos included.
*"Maker Selection" In arcade mode,
existed also Aston-Martin, TVR, Chevrolet and Chrysler,
but showing just Viper RT-10 and Griffith/ Griffith Blackpool.

"Test Drive Disc" unveiled in spring or summer 1997.
(before logo registered.)
I think physics engine is same as retails.

56276071_org.v1289306051.jpg

56276092_org.v1289306061.jpg

In early Japanese demo "Test drive disc", able to see only Toyota dealer.(below)
retail version is same as other region.

56049023_org.v1289139144.jpg

*Only 3 laps race in HighSpeed-Ring by NSX or Civic.
*4 kinds replay demos included.
*"Maker Selection" In arcade mode,
existed also Aston-Martin, TVR, Chevrolet and Chrysler,
but showing just Viper RT-10 and Griffith/ Griffith Blackpool.

"Test Drive Disc" unveiled in spring or summer 1997.
(before logo registered.)
I think physics engine is same as retails.

56276071_org.v1289306051.jpg

56276092_org.v1289306061.jpg

These screenshots looks preliminary. :sly:

But the Toyota artwork is neat. :cool:

Something new I learnt: PD initially wanted to use seasons for the period, but this was cut when GT1 was in development. :D

Thank you Tornado and edward_v12. It is a shame in my opinion that Polphony Digital have moved away from the plain and simple menus that were easy to navigate. Also, the music on Gran Turismo 1 in the showrooms were epic. :cool:

Something new I learnt: PD initially wanted to use seasons for the period, but this was cut when GT1 was in development. :D

Good eye! Now that would've been interesting. Imagine what would happen if it affects the weather in races as well!

Thank you Tornado and edward_v12. It is a shame in my opinion that Polphony Digital have moved away from the plain and simple menus that were easy to navigate. Also, the music on Gran Turismo 1 in the showrooms were epic. :cool:

👍👍 for bolded parts.

And thanks a bunch for those pics Toronado. Is there any chance that you could get the GT2 ones as well? It's a bit of a far stretch with the amount of manufacturers, but it'd be great if you can!

See that first picture of white RX-7 and some other cars?
i always wanted that picture as a poster (with moved and smaller GT logo)

and agree with KobayashiFan & LeGeNd-1 miss plain, fast loaded menus !
I pray to have at least an option switch between plain, fast loaded menus and original GT5 menu.

Last edited:
Back