Manufacturers Competition wk. 2 Closed

arsenal
Wagon, Bugeyes, and a Wing. :yuck: Why would you take such a beautiful picture of such a not beautiful car?

Ah, it looks alright. You won't see too many wagons submitted I don't think, so just trying to be a bit different. And hey, who's to say I can't change it if I don't see fit?:)

Definitely different. 👍 I guess that's one thing Imprezas have over Lancers.
THE ALMIGHTY WAGON!!!!!!

sorry to get alittle off topic but... there is still hope for a lancer wagon in GT5....

8796814257179013.JPG

Sorry

I missed out on the "Impreza Lancer" thing in the rules :( get back tomorrow with a sweet pic of a Lancer.

:)

Hey! speedy! that shot looks almost like one of mine with the same car in the same place, exept mine's a bit more blurry.

FINAL ENTRY 👍

...Just a quicky from me this week.
And great picture Charger 👍

Also, I greatly fear Ram-Rod's secret weapon :lol:--> :scared:

A little off topic, but we've had two comments on wheel sizes, so I might just ask now (since I'm too lazy to check it):
Do different tires (sports, race,...) have a visibly different thickness?

Melaneimoon
A little off topic, but we've had two comments on wheel sizes, so I might just ask now (since I'm too lazy to check it):
I don't think so.

Melaneimoon

Actually, they do! Maybe not with the width of tires, but the actual diameter of the wheels is larger with racing tires. While it may not be visable on many cars, it is very visible on others. All of my cars have R5 slicks on them because I want the wheels as large as possible. Try it out.👍

Well, there's an obvious difference going from Rally or Snow tires to Normal or Sport ones, but there's no differences in the particular sets. For example; an RX-7 with R1 tires will have rims just as big as the identical car with R5's.

At least that's how it's worked for me so far...

Jacoja - Awesome shot as usual mate, it's just a shame that Photo Drive can't give the cars 3d wheels when they're not going to be moving in the shot. Either way, I like 👍

i have a picture but i need to make sure that it is allowed. in the rules it says photoshop may be used to add text. does that mean we can use any photoshop tool to add text?

pain killer
i have a picture but i need to make sure that it is allowed. in the rules it says photoshop may be used to add text. does that mean we can use any photoshop tool to add text?

Sure, as long as it's just plain text and nothing too extravagant

Should be fine. Usually 440's are usually about as extravagant. Just don't make it too big.

But it's TF's call.

Back