Manufacturers Debut

• Thread starter Maldoxx
  • 148 comments
Porsche, Skoda, Saab, Rolls Royce, Koenigsegg, SSC, Hennessey, Isdera, De Tomaso, Gumpert, MCA, Mega, Ronart, Dauer and Romulus.

I know it's a lot, but still.

GT has a good amount of manufacturers save for Koenigsegg, BAC, Arial and a few others. They just need to use manufacturers they have to the fullest. Just look at Audi. Where is the TT-RS, RS5, RS4, latest gen RS6, R8 GT, RS3, RS7, etc. Mercedes: latest E63 AMG, A45 AMG, GLA AMG, etc. BMW: latest and classic (E30, E36) M3s, M5, ANY M6, etc. On and on. Heck, even the GT-R Z-Tune isn't in GT!!! Now that's just wrong considering ALL the GT-Rs in this game. RUF .... well you get my point. :banghead:

TBH, I would like to see some of the tuner shops back in GT like in GT4. Remember how you could buy an RX7 and buy tuning parts from Mazda or RE Amemiya, HKS, etc. Although they weren't any different from what I remember, it would be cool if GT did it right this time. Like buy an RX8 and go to R-Magic and get their body kit or Mazda and have the Mazdaspeed body kit.

-> ...
TBH, I would like to see some of the tuner shops back in GT like in GT4. Remember how you could buy an RX7 and buy tuning parts from Mazda or RE Amemiya, HKS, etc. Although they weren't any different from what I remember, it would be cool if GT did it right this time. Like buy an RX8 and go to R-Magic and get their body kit or Mazda and have the Mazdaspeed body kit.
^ I definitely agree. PD should bring back or at least update its vehicle roster, not the mainstream marques per say but more focused on niche brands! Case in point:
  • Vector (manufacturer)
  • Venturi (manufacturer)
  • FPV (in-house tuner)
  • Tickford (in-house tuner) - Surely, theres a road car version of this.
  • Mazdaspeed (in-house tuner) - Wheres the epic RX-7 GT-C!?
  • TRD (in-house tuner) - Wheres the 2000GT & 3000GT!?
  • HKS (tuner) - Come on, everyone misses the R34 & 180SX DRAGs!?
  • TOM'S (tuner) - I miss the Angel T01.
  • Gillett (manufacturer) - Wheres the road car!?
  • Lister (manufacturer) - Wheres the road car!?
:(

What manufacturers you want to see debuting on Gran Turismo 7? Also write why you want to see it in the game.

Example: "I want Chevrolet because there's a lot of historic cars, like the Camaro, Chevelle, Nova. Driving these classics would be really fun."

Any manufacturer is acceptable.
All plus others they don't have (duhhhh) ;)

Any "new" manufacturers may come from GB. Ariel, Morgan, Bristol, Radical, Noble, Rolls Royce. Maybe we'll see Ginetta return.

• Tickford (in-house tuner) - Surely, theres a road car version of this.

• Tickford build some decent Aussie Falcons.

Au Falcon TS50:
    ford-falcon-ts50-tickford_b0678.jpg

El Falcon Xr6
    22423820003_large.jpg

Eb Falcon GT
    ge5610216596352590108.jpg

Tickford built some pretty out there sedans.

Koenigsegg - CCX, Agera R, ONE:1, Regera
Hennessey - Venom GT
Lingenfelter - Tuned Vipers & Vettes
Porsche - 911
Weisseman - MF GT
Gemballa - Tuned supercars
Brabus - Tuned AMG's
Bentley - Continental GT
Rolls Royce - Phantom
Rossion - Q1
Noble - M400, M4 GTO-R, M600

Edit:
Ariel - Atom V8
Saab - 9-3 Aero, 99 Turbo
Vector - W8
Skoda - Octavia VRs
Morgan - Aero 8
SSC - Ultimate Aero

Fpv, zenvo, Porsche, gemballa, de tomaso, Venturi, Kia, Spano, koenigsegg, Saab, tramontana, ascari, Jensen healey, noble, rolls Royce, back mono, bowler, radical, gmc, jeep, Amc, Mosler, hummer, Oldsmobile, falcon, vector, roush, ssc
Didn't mean to post this
I accidentally hit post

Last edited:
Fpv, zenvo, Porsche, gemballa, de tomaso, Venturi, Kia, Spano, koenigsegg, Saab, tramontana, ascari, Jensen healey, noble, rolls Royce, back mono, bowler, radical, gmc, jeep, Amc, Mosler, hummer, Oldsmobile, falcon, vector, roush, ssc, Saturn, Devon, smart, W motors, Dacia, skoda, Ariel...

Last edited:
But not in Japan

Where Polyphony Digital is based

And Kaz will spend most of his time

As will his workforce

Because Kia sold just 2 cars in Japan

Japan is not South Korea

They're different places

Separated by many miles

So Kaz probably hasn't quite got the memo about the Korean big two

Which by the way, is there really any other serious Korean car maker?
we could use a few serious clones from china

I think incorporating the VGT's with the normal cars and race cars of each brand would make life a little bit easier

I want koinsegg and henessey in Gt7 cause they make some of the fastest supercars in the world.

Eagle - They might not be original E-Type Jags, but they are most certainly 21st century re-imaginings that breathe new life into the traditional British sports car formula. I would love to take a coupe version and take full advantage of the fact that its practically an ultra-modern machine (lots of tuning potential) under a timeless body shape, and take on the most recently released cars in swinging sixties mode :)
eagle-speedster-01.jpg

Last edited:
I want marussia because its f1 cars and the road cars
Also mastretta the favorite brand of donald trump(its a joke cos mastretta is mexican)
Porsche???
Local motors??
Toro rosso??

I'd love to see (My top 10):
1. Koenigsegg :D:D:D
2. Scuderia Glickenhaus
3. Radical
4. Ariel
5. Brabus
6. Porsche (if at all possible)
7. Bentley (not just having the Speed 8)
8. Hennessey
9. Local Motors
10. SSC

Latest Posts

Back