Manufacturers Team Championship SEASON 2! Race 6 Info Posted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 312 comments
  • 15,971 views
I would like to thank Eivl for all of his effort in putting this series together, it was very enjoyable.

Congratulations to Wizard on his win yesterday and to Team UK on their series win. Everyone was racing hard but respectful which makes it all the more fun.

Myself, I was with I think Sparkaloo when I noticed when I pitted that I was on racing hards which really screwed me up because after changing to softs I tried to go the last 10 without a pit.

What a mistake that was, it was like ice the last 3 laps. No wait a minute, I`m from Canada and used to ice. It was more like glass, ya that`s it glass. LOL

Good times everyone and thanks again for doing this. I will look forward to the next season. 👍
 
The series was a lot of fun. Well done Wizard on last nights win and Team UK series Champions. :)
 
EivlEvo,

Thanks so much for mediating an excellent racing series. It makes things all the more enjoyable to race with others also interested in clean, respectful racing. The concept for the series is my favorite part. There is such a wealth of vehicles to drive in this game that may not have ever gotten touched, tuned, or raced at all without this series. Great idea and execution, Eivl. Applause.
 
^Yeah, what they said.^

Great series Eivl. Thanks for putting everything together. I look forward to season 3! :)

Also, congrats to Team UK on the series win!
 
I would like to be notified of this series if there is an S3.
 
Phil... I'd suggest subscribing to this thread.

Season 3 will be a while off though. But there will surely be one.

I'm anticipating having the final standings posted soon. I've got a million things all of the sudden. Which actually just amounts to fixing the stupid electric motor that engages the 4WD on the GFs truck. Why Ford? Why?
 
Gotta avoid Ford's from the 80's and 90's man.:p
Ok sure will sub.:)
 
Eivl, thanks for putting together this event. It was a really fun season and I look forward to the next one!

Oh and good luck with the Ford :P
 
kolden76 psn sersjanten90 team honda
 
Sorry but the season ended a couple of weeks ago.

Oh and Eivl, I know you are busy but any idea when we will see the final results. Kind of like to see how everyone fared.
 
I dropped by to see how Season 2 went.. No Movement in this thread since Feb 13.. :p
What went on in the final race?
 
Yeah....Eivl never posted the final standings :nervous:
 
Back