Many cars for sale!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter frederikbasse
  • 30 comments
  • 1,211 views
Messages
54
I have this car for trade...


Infiniti Coupe Concept '06

Castrol Tom's SUPRA '97

ART Morrison CORVETTE '60

Dodge VIPER SRT10 ACR '08 (1000 HP)

Chrystler 300C '05

Jaguar S-TYPE R '02

Honda CASTROL MUGEN NXS '00

TOYOTA X-RUNNER '04

Chrystler PROWLER '02

Volskwagen NEW BETTLE RSI '00

Aston Martin V8 VANTAGE '99

Nissan OPTION STREAM Z '04

Amuse CARBON R (R34) '04

HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04

Suzuki GSX-R/4 CONCEPT '01

Midget II D TYPE '98

Acura DN-X CONCEPT '02 (red with violet windows!!!)

Buick SPECIAL

I'm also have som DLC Paints!!!

I'm looking for ticket's...
 
ART Morrison CORVETTE '60 what want for this bud ?
 
check my sig and let me know, and dlc can't be traded unless on cars !!
 
Can do a 10 ticket for the prowler. Add me and send, I can send ticket on 11/4 as I have trades scheduled for 9/4 and 10/4.
 
Hey i can send you the prowler tomorrow, ADD my psn: frederikbasse
 
yes there one in garage bud check out sig !!!!
 
ye got them as well if want one them !!!
 
if remember only got few on as i never driven it how got, give me min and see if can see !!

edit: just check and from what see it got about 90 miles on it and 1 change. my monitor on way out so bit fuzzy, but sure it 88.7 or something near there !!!!
 
I take that ZZII, send me it and i send you the ART tomorrow, because i have send a car to day!!

my psn: frederikbasse
 
i got a DEAL AS WELL SO BE 2MRW AS WELL BUD OK !!
 
Does your Suzuki GSX-R/4 CONCEPT '01 comes straight from Used Car Dealership or it has modifications?

I'm willing to trade a Birthday ticket 1967 or 1990 for a unmodified, zero switch GSX-R/4
I also have Classic and Modern Muscle car tickets available 👍
Let me know if you are interested
thx.
 
and who you asking for gsx-r/4 then as not say who asking. and if me pm me as busy downloading and play game !!!
 
Does your Suzuki GSX-R/4 CONCEPT '01 comes straight from Used Car Dealership or it has modifications?

I'm willing to trade a Birthday ticket 1967 or 1990 for a unmodified, zero switch GSX-R/4
I also have Classic and Modern Muscle car tickets available 👍
Let me know if you are interested
thx.

I take the Birthday ticket, but i can send the Suzuki on friday
 
Last edited:
i have two tickets,triumpspitfire 1500 74,california 08 ferrari.i need a hot 500pp street car
 
i have a car like that, but do you have any BD-ticket or Level-ticket????
 
Sorry, i have a deal tomorrow, but i can send you the car on Thursday??? :D

Thats fine, I'll be adding you this arvo. You might want to check you now appear to have two trades scheduled for Thursday.
 
No worries have accepted and added will be sending the 10 this evening (thanks for the fr add this morning, got caught up in 'stuff'and neglected adding you).
 
Last edited:
.
 
The 10 sent.
 
Back