• 51 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Ohh yeah.

Car 1
Better than coffee and rolls with butter and jam.

Car 2
People may walk for fun here, but it’s more fun to drive there.

Car 3
You may go even faster if you hit the brakes without knowing what you are doing.

Car 4
It may have done no better than fourth place, but it led the way to a return to victory.

Car 5
“Show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser.”

Car 6
Love him or hate him, he has accomplished what few have in racing.

Car 7
What turns your crank? Turbos? Supercharging? Electrics?

I hate how vague these always are. :lol:

Seems like we will get at least 2 race cars though, which should be interesting.

Clue 4: The best the Aston Martin AMR1 ever finished was 4th...

Aston_Martin_racer_-_1000kms_race_-_Brands_Hatch_-_1989_%286976660710%29.jpg

You might be right about the Stelvio.

#3 is probably some weird vaporware supercar with KERS that all the kids will go ape-poop for.

#3 perhaps refers to braking technology. ABS and brake-steer spring to mind.

From this vagarity I deduce it to be either the 1971 Chrysler Imperial (first American production car with an anti-lock brake system), or the brake-steering, twin brake pedal 1997 McLaren MP4/12 F1 car. Which are two ends of one hell of an automotive spectrum

No idea about these for now, but I would not mind if the new Civic Type-R is one of them.

It appears that DLC will pile up early next week (FM7 and PC2). Decisions...

Is it possible that there's some connection to the Jaguar XJR-5 from Clue 4?

It's definitely coming since it was leaked in the audio files, and being Clue 4 itself is a good connection to the car in the leak being number 44, but I can't find any data on its best finishing positions.

Clue 7 might be the new Audi SQ7 with its odd electric turbo system.

EDIT: Also wondering if Clue 3 may have a connection to the 80s Audi sudden acceleration controversy, since one of the theories was that people were mistakenly hitting the accelerator when trying to brake.

I’d say that the Stelvio Quadrifoglio is very possible for clue 1, given that 3 out of the 4 previous packs contained one or two brand new hot FCA cars making their video game debuts in FM7.

As for the XC90 T8, it seems like the best guess for clue 7, since I couldn’t find any other cars that offer the 3 ways of turning the crank across their range, while the Volvo has them all in one powertrain.

Unpopular opinion: I actually don't mind the addition of these performance SUVs in the car packs, since they are NOT made for off-roading. The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Trackhawk, 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the 2017 Dodge Durango SRT are made for the roads, drag strips and racetracks.

Unpopular opinion: I actually don't mind the addition of these performance SUVs in the car packs, since they are NOT made for off-roading. The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Trackhawk, 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the 2017 Dodge Durango SRT are made for the roads, drag strips and racetracks.

I like them as well. Granted they are far from being my favorite division, but they are good fun on the occasions I decide to take one for a spin.

It's definitely coming since it was leaked in the audio files, and being Clue 4 itself is a good connection to the car in the leak being number 44, but I can't find any data on its best finishing positions.

EDIT: Also wondering if Clue 3 may have a connection to the 80s Audi sudden acceleration controversy, since one of the theories was that people were mistakenly hitting the accelerator when trying to brake.
I remember the Audi 5000 was always in the news because someone drove through their garage door or blew right into the front of a cafe.

If I can count correctly this should be the first pack out of the seasons pass, correct?

Or is it the last one? That first Fast and Furious pack is messing with my thinking.

If I can count correctly this should be the first pack out of the seasons pass, correct?

Or is it the last one? That first Fast and Furious pack is messing with my thinking.

April is the last one.

Clue 4: The best the Aston Martin AMR1 ever finished was 4th...

Aston_Martin_racer_-_1000kms_race_-_Brands_Hatch_-_1989_%286976660710%29.jpg

Reeves Callaway rides again, baby. Now we just need the C7 to complete the 'obscure Callaway race cars'

Or this. I wouldn't mind some Group 44 action.

When are we getting an expansion? I don't care what it is, but I want to use my pass for something!

Car #6: "him"= winner of The Triple Crown- Graham Hill?love/hate- Schumacher?, multiple Le Mans wins- Kristensen?

I have no idea but always love a new car pack. If this comes on the 6th that’s when Project Cars 2 Porsche legends and track drops lol BIG DAY. :)

Car 1. Has anybody thought of the Suzuki Cappuccino? Or is it already in the game?
Car 2. An offroader. Probably the Alfa Romeo Stelvio maybe (walking Stelvio pass but driving it is better)?
Car 3. I think it is a car that has a weird pedal arrangement. Ford Model T springs to mind, although I doubt it.
Car 4. A bit of a tricky one. A return to a LeMans victory maybe? Possibly an old LeMans racer?
Car 5. The Hudson Hornet will probably return...
Car 6. That should be a special edition car named after a motorsport legend. Definitely not the crap Schumacher edition abominations, so I'd put my money on the McLaren Senna.
Car 7. A hybrid, twin charged car. Has to be the Volvo XC90 T8

Back