March DLC Clue thread

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 51 comments
Car 6... i think of Senna. Mclaren Senna. But this might be wishful thinking, it is a bit early for a gaming appearance, i'm affraid.

#4 could be the Porsche 906. It’s best Le Mans finish was 4th and I think Porsche may have picked up a win or two in the following years.

Model T! Never got to drive in GT. It has a weird pedal arrangement. Oh, and the Maserati 250F has the brake and gas pedal inverted.

The comments on the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pack trailers are real nasty, in my opinion. All the people want in the comments section are just supercars and hypercars.

As much as I love my supercars, I also like the more esoteric stuff e.x Model T, 360, Christine, etc.

Last edited:
Who knows if car #6 is really the McLaren Senna... might want to take it out on the Nurburgring if that were the case.

Still no news on any expansions or track additions, I'm starting to think there won't be any due to low sales. Sad.

Still no news on any expansions or track additions, I'm starting to think there won't be any due to low sales. Sad.

I doubt the sales numbers of the game would effect expansions considering they likely had them planned from the start, so it would be odd to leave money on the table.

It is odd we haven't heard anything though, than again they usually only give a few days notice anyways so it's still possible.

As excited i was for fm7 before it
Released was sick. But know i don't enjoy the game anymore. I don't think the car packs gonna be enough for me to get back to the game. I feel like the main rival gt sport does a lot better job. Have played both games as hard it is to say it gt sport is better in My opinion, never expected to say this Considering gt sport is lacking cars and tracks campared to fm7. But the constant updates each month makes gt sport a lot better each time. And maybe after the game has been at a year or so it will start getting a long way. Can't Wait to se how next game in the series plays out. I am fan of both series and both had have its up and downs. But now it seems like gt had the better game.

A Model T would be freaking cool if it was added. I don'e care what others say about it being "Slow, Uncool and Old Fashioned". It deserves respect because it is probably THE most important car in history. It brought motoring to the masses. Not to mention it can be hot rodded! :D
brass-t-bucket-parts.jpg

I'll make one guess. Car 2 could be the new Range Rover Sport. They took it for the Dragon Climb challenge.

Number 5 quote is also attributed to Keke Rosberg (who knows who copied whom) so it could be his championship winning 1982 F1 car, or just one of the countless cars he drove.

Number 5 quote is also attributed to Keke Rosberg (who knows who copied whom) so it could be his championship winning 1982 F1 car, or just one of the countless cars he drove.
Keke definitely copied Vince Lombardi(Lombardi died in 1970 while Keke didn't start racing on a serious level until the mid 70s) but I do see Keke being more likely to have the quote attributed to him here.

Keke definitely copied Vince Lombardi(Lombardi died in 1970 while Keke didn't start racing on a serious level until the mid 70s) but I do see Keke being more likely to have the quote attributed to him here.

Former McLaren head Ron Dennis and Roger Penske have also been quoted as saying something similar to that quote...

The timing would be perfect for a Geneva Motorshow unveiling tie-in, a bit like we've had with the Tamo last year or the Veloster a few months ago...

The first expansion for FM6 debuted 6 months after it's release in Sept. 2015. We're only 5 months in with FM7.

If anything, T10 will likely be waiting for the Car Pass to expire before debuting an expansion.

Back