March Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevenmars
  • 34 comments
  • 1,581 views
Messages
159
United States
California
Messages
Stevenmars
Unfortunately someone couldn't receive their prize so he gave his spot away here are the 10 winners of this months Giveaway!!!:dopey: CONGRATS!!!
1.flybynighter
2.Milldrum
3.porthillking
4.cbarbosa
5.sikbeta
6.Monatsende
7.mjm_98
8.neil1297
9.GranTurismo916
10.LanceVance

TICKETS:
Ticket 1000
Level 1
Level 8
Level18

CARS:
NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
picture.php

C8 Laviolette '01
picture.php

ZZII '00
picture.php

FX45 Concept '02
picture.php

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
picture.php

Camaro SS RM '10
picture.php

Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
picture.php

1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
picture.php
 
Last edited:
I like giveaways
 
Last edited:
Them cars look good hope I win
 
Well, I love the giving "share the love" attitude and I like your avatar. :)👍
 
Nothing like a good giveaway! thanks for the chance!
 
Really hope i win
 
Great giveaway. I hope I win
 
Great thread 👍

Like your generosity :)
 
The Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 looks great!!! :drool: What paint color is that?
 
As always, beautiful cars. :drool: ... :D

2 big 👍 for the great generosity.

Chat soon. :)
 
Last edited:
Me please ?

Thank you :)
 
That's it my Trans-Cammer is going to be painted red later. Nice work sir 👍
 
Mmmmmnnnyeeaahhh, [crunch crunch]...Whats Up Doc'?
 
The Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 looks great!!! :drool: What paint color is that?

The corvette is colored in Formula Chameleon Green...and thanks everyone for the nice comments:)
 
Wow, nice! I hope I get the FX45.















I love Infinitis.
 
:bowdown: Stevenmars :bowdown:

That... NISMO :drool:
 
Pick me please!
 
That nismo is sweeet...
 
I love the Trans-Cammer! 👍
 
I like traffic lights!
 
I WON!!!
icon_yippee.gif
:D

Many Thanks Stevenmars :bowdown:

A true generous friend.

As a result, would like the beautiful Trans Cammer... :drool:

Chat soon. :)
 
Last edited:
I actually won! I would definitely like the camaro ss please. 👍
 
Last edited:
Wooho!!! Yeah! I won! Nismo please :dopey:
 
What colour is the ss
 
YAY #1!! I'd like to have the C8 Laviolette '01 please! I will send FR shortly!
 
Just curious, what happens to the other two prizes? Theres 4 tickets and 8 cars right?
 
Back