Mariorip1977 - CLASSIC MUSCLE for 5 Chrome/Matte/ColorShift & Gears

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariorip1977
  • 439 comments
  • 32,405 views
gearninga - Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Autumn Bronze Metallic) (PSN: l1lj0k3r1999) SENT||| PENDING Charger 440 R/T `70 (Black)
 
Hi mate.
Moonraker black speed 12 sent. Enjoy.

Cheers.:)
 
Hi mate.
Moonraker black speed 12 sent. Enjoy.

Cheers.:)

Car Received, Thank you!
What do you want for the October 28 Trade?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Once gearninga didn't send the Charger 440 R/T `70 (Black) after 24 hours i send the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Autumn Bronze Metallic) (PSN: l1lj0k3r1999) all deals with him are off, unless he have a very good excuse for that!

So, i will send to the other people a few days earlier.

Monatsende - - October 26 - My 1980 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT
Monatsende - - October 27 - My 1994 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT
 
Last edited:
Car Received, Thank you!
What do you want for the October 28 Trade?

Hi mate.
I thought we were ok as the black speed 12 was a gift car.
If not I would like the TVR Griffith 500 94 in Space blue pearl thanks.
Cheers mate:)👍
 
Car Received, Thank you!
What do you want for the October 28 Trade?

Hi mate.
I thought we were ok as the black speed 12 was a gift car.
If not I would like the TVR Griffith 500 94 in Space blue pearl thanks.
Cheers mate:)👍

The 28 is a gift too! so TVR Griffith 500 '94 (Space Blue Pearl) will be sent!
 
Once gearninga didn't send the Charger 440 R/T `70 (Black) after 24 hours i send the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Autumn Bronze Metallic) (PSN: l1lj0k3r1999) all deals with him are off, unless he have a very good excuse for that!

^^^ :rolleyes: Some people can`t keep their word. At least poor communication.


So, i will send to the other people a few days earlier.

Monatsende - - October 26 - My 1980 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT
Monatsende - - October 27 - My 1994 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT

Happily received. Makes 2/3 done. 👍
 
^^^ :rolleyes: Some people can`t keep their word. At least poor communication.

sadly, but true! I've done deals with him in the past and he always miss/forget something, but he always make the deal... this time he "forget" to send the car, even with this trade schedule in his thread and after i send him a Email!
(PS: I saw him on-line almost every day in PS3 and here at GTPlanet)

Happily received. Makes 2/3 done. 👍

Not 2/3 but 2/4 👍

After reset tonight (1.0 Am Portugal Time - GMT +0.0) i send the 1995, and tomorrow (30/10) i send the 1996. If you still looking for tickets tell me something and i can send you something after the November 13 for free.

oldbloke007

TVR Griffith 500 '94 (Space Blue Pearl) (PSN: oldbloke007) - SENT 👍
 
I got RGT in Silver, CTR2 in Light Blue, BTR in Silver, and 3400 in Red. Looking for these colors.
 
I got RGT in Silver, CTR2 in Light Blue, BTR in Silver, and 3400 in Red. Looking for these colors.

What do you want for them? Cars and tickets only from 16 November, Paints i can send now.
 
What do you want for them? Cars and tickets only from 16 November, Paints i can send now.

Suits, I only have blaze suits. Could send some silver chrome.
 
Suits, I only have blaze suits. Could send some silver chrome.

I give 5 paint chips for each car or 1 Complete Gear sets for each car, so chose what you want.

PS: I have 100% old Gears and just about 20% the new one.

(1 Complete Gear sets because these days i've a lot of work and i don't have time to play and spend 15/20 minutes sending gears, i Know that other people give 2 or 3 sets, i do that too these few month but now i have no time, Sorry and i hope you understand)
 
Hi Mario,

If you need help sending gear to people, let me know:tup:👍
 
Hi Mario,

If you need help sending gear to people, let me know:tup:👍

Thank you, that's a very kind and great offer but i must refuse because you have helped me a lot and you could never ask you for such great favour!
 
I give 5 paint chips for each car or 1 Complete Gear sets for each car, so chose what you want.

PS: I have 100% old Gears and just about 20% the new one.

(1 Complete Gear sets because these days i've a lot of work and i don't have time to play and spend 15/20 minutes sending gears, i Know that other people give 2 or 3 sets, i do that too these few month but now i have no time, Sorry and i hope you understand)

Yea i understand. 5 Matte Black, 5 Chameleon Orange, 5 Silver, and a complete suit. Not sure of suits there are. Next thing i am collecting.
 
All the gear I have, I have it because of you, so really it is no problem if you want me to send it to someone else.:) Do not be afraid of asking. Worse I can do is say no to you, but would I ever do that?:sly:
 
Yea i understand. 5 Matte Black, 5 Chameleon Orange, 5 Silver, and a complete suit. Not sure of suits there are. Next thing i am collecting.

OK, Deal
Send FR to Mariorip1977, when can you start sending the cars, so we can schedule that!
You can see here all Game Gears: MY GEARS LINK
I personalty like the Blaze (But you already have them) Thunder & Titan but its your choice

All the gear I have, I have it because of you, so really it is no problem if you want me to send it to someone else.:) Do not be afraid of asking. Worse I can do is say no to you, but would I ever do that?:sly:

Thank you very much, the only thing i can ask you is, if you have any gear (The New One) that i don't have and you can send i really appreciated that. i have a few if you dont have just tell me something too or give me your gears link.
 
I can send on the 10th-13th. Well since my ps3 dont want to load the gear i will take titan unless you have Camo.
 
Will send you my new gear:)
 
I can send on the 10th-13th. Well since my ps3 dont want to load the gear i will take titan unless you have Camo.

Ok, i schedule the 10/11/12/13 - 5 Matte Black, 5 Chameleon Orange, 5 Silver + TITAN (If i have Camo by them i tell you something!)

I forget to ask, the cars are 0/0?

Will send you my new gear:)

Thank you.
 
Yes they are!!!!
 
Monatsende - - 1995 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT
ZachAttack1991 - 5 Silver chrome + TITAN SUIT (PSN: Zach_Attack_2011) SENT
 
Monatsende - - 1996 B'day (PSN: AAA-Ticket) SENT - Thanks for the paint chip 👍
oldbloke007 - - Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (Dark Orange - Nº 87) (PSN: oldbloke007) SENT
ZachAttack1991 - 5 Chameleon Orange (PSN: Zach_Attack_2011) SENT - Also i send all my Camo helmets for free (Missing nº 22 and 31)

Genuino - Thanks for the gears 👍
 
Last edited:
oldbloke007 - - Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (Dark Orange - Nº 87) (PSN: oldbloke007) SENT

Car received. Thanks mate:)
 
Flame set sent:tup::tup:If I have missed any let me know. Tomorrow will send more. Cheers:)
 
I have the
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Tahitian Walnut Metallic

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Dark Gray Metallic.

All I need is the Downforce helmets. One trade one donation:tup: I'll be able to sent one at reset tonight, then the other tomorrow.

I'll check what new gear I have, that you need and swing some your way.
 
I have the
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Tahitian Walnut Metallic

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Dark Gray Metallic.

All I need is the Downforce helmets. One trade one donation:tup: I'll be able to sent one at reset tonight, then the other tomorrow.

I'll check what new gear I have, that you need and swing some your way.


I have all 100% Downforce old gears plus 31 + 32 + 33 (34 is missing) for your Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Dark Gray Metallic.
 
I have all 100% Downforce old gears plus 31 + 32 + 33 (34 is missing) for your Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Dark Gray Metallic.

Awesome sir, thank you:tup:. Do you need the Cuda still?
 
Back