Maroon 5!Music 

I bet that even the band doesn't like their song.
 
Ser0119
They've had commercial success. Most people on this board don't like that.

I like Franz Ferdinand and they are huge in the uk, same with a fair few other bands I like. Feeder, Ash and Muse are all what you'd call 'commercially successful and I like them. The difference between those bands and Maroon 5 is that they aren't crap, plus the lead singers voice makes me grind my teeth.
 
Ser0119
They've had commercial success. Most people on this board don't like that.
That has to be the most stupid thing I've heard. I listen to a fair few mainstream bands. Maybe it's just that Maroon 5 do suck that I don't like them (along with everyone else)?
 
This love & she will be loved are the best :tups:
 
Interesting fact- Most of maroon 5 own nasal hair clippers...

Bet you didn't know that!
 
Interesting fact...Maroon 5 = crap

I knew you knew that!
 
toyomatt84
This love has made me want to puke.

:lol:

:lol:

Awesome first reply. 👍

Ont I think they're pretty good, worth listening to once in a while.
 
NOW Maroon 5 is starting to get gay. Every song is getting gayer. And now everytime I hear them, I want to go play with some monkeys, to get a disease.
 
DRIFT4EVA
NOW Maroon 5 is starting to get gay. Every song is getting gayer. And now everytime I hear them, I want to go play with some monkeys, to get a disease.
:lol: I don't think Maroon 5 is the problem here............
 
a6m5
:lol: I don't think Maroon 5 is the problem here............
I must be getting harder then. I'm not a pusseeeeeeeeeeeee anymore.
 
The drums in "This Love" sound so awesome. Its about the only style of drums I like.
 
Back