Marvel Vs Capcom 3 !!! Get HYPED!

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 151 comments
or "General Fighting Games Discussion: Where the Hype is overrated and the Salt is ever so abundant"

I am though you could say " General Fighting Games discussion: Cheese and Wine is welcomed.

I wouldn't know if it was regular lingo. I have been playing Fighting games for so long though I have been in and out of it within that period.

And if you were going through the opposite, you'd drop school and go to high-level tourneys?

I wonder if that is the same Max that played against Haunts XL when Vanilla came out. I don't mind losses. I was at the Vewlix Table playing Vanilla ( at Evo2k9) and I got handed to, I still kept playing.

And if you were going through the opposite, you'd drop school and go to high-level tourneys?

No. I'd just play MvC more instead of Shogun 2 when I get free time.

Omnis are you running this game on the PS3? Want to fight sometime in the future?

Yeah, sure. Just add me on PSN (sig) and shoot me a PM through GTP or something when you want to play.

Sometimes I wish I was a pottery major, but, no, pre-med is a bitch.

I'm down for tonight if you want to get whooped. :lol: No more tests for a week.

Just kidding about the whooping. I haven't played since the first week of it being released. I'm on my way from my lab and will be ready to play in like 10min.

I can also tape the matches on my iPhone if you want. There will probably be a lot of cursing. Do you have a headset too?

lolwut? It does or it doesn't?

I have to do a stupid system update. Give me a few more minutes, AOS.

no headset. I don't play online to that extent of chatting on mic... plus i'm hard to hear because i speak faster than i think.

11 game loss streak ftw. I totally forgot how to play lol. I'm going to try to get good with Haggar though. I love laying that pipe.

Once i find out how to set up a training dummy, I'm going to find at least 3 punishes with wolverine. Pipe's Definitely not safe on block....

I'm slow at adapting, but i was insistent on trying to get in after one blocked pipe, and still got knocked up. maybe it was the lag, who knows

Edit:
Marvelous Mondays with Andre vs. Marn FT10
Mild Language, view discretion is advised :sly:

I still don't get why I can't do the divekick to grounded BCD with trish..

Last edited:
Do you think that stepping up your game process is just practicing BnB's all day long?

TEN MORE YEARS! LETS GOO!

Back