Marvel vs. Capcom InfinitePS4 

New trailer has been launched. Catch it on the OP.

Confirms Sigma (but he is relegated to DLC) and the final boss of Ulton/Sigma.

Gameplay:
Looks like Normals can pick people back up..

After watching Trailer 2, I am reminded of the same Tag mechanics of either TVC or SFxT ( my example of :23 with Chun and Hulk). Ultron is playing like UMVC3's Dr. Strange.

Last edited:
Rumor Patrol: Full On-Disk Roster has been Leaked. According to sources from Maximilian Dood who has been proven reliable, the on-disk roster has dropped today (minus one or two characters). They will be listed below and in the OP:

Capcom:

Ryu
X
Chun-Li
Authur
Chris
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrgan
Nemesis
Spencer
Strider

Marvel:

Ant-man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Dr. Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Venom will be DLC

That version of Sigma is badass. Probably more badass than his previous forms.

I hope Zero would be DLC though. Having him and X would be better when facing Sigma.

Rumor Patrol: Full On-Disk Roster has been Leaked. According to sources from Maximilian Dood who has been proven reliable, the on-disk roster has dropped today (minus one or two characters). They will be listed below and in the OP:

Capcom:

Ryu
X
Chun-Li
Authur
Chris
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrgan
Nemesis
Spencer
Strider

Marvel:

Ant-man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Dr. Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Venom will be DLC

Super happy that Venom will be on the game, was one of my favorite champs (along with wolverine and cyclops) to play as back in the day. Though I'm confused, if this is MCU only from the original trailer hinting how is Venom allowed in? Every other champ/character is makes perfect sense but that one. Not complaining just wondering if it actually links to other media with MCU in it.

Back