Masarykův okruh, Brno

Masarykův okruh, Brno 1.2 still not perfect

• Thread starter Mires
  • 9 comments
hard to recreate real circuit without reference image, but i was thinking about use data from creator - lengths and radiuses to try to do it in andalusia or Eifel non flat, but its lot of work uff

I use Bluestacks on my laptop, I find images on Google and trace them. I then leave the tracing over the screen and with a mouse I make the copies. Tracks look and feel so much better using Andalucia or Eifel, but you still don't have any control over elevation. I just made an Interlagos on Eifel (4) and it has a wonderful elevation change on the final bend leading to the start finish line as in real life it is 3.02 miles in length, but alas it also has a downhill section :(

Out of shape? out of scale.. call it artistic license as no track is going to be accurate without the elevation. Only you can decide whether it's worth continuing :)

For the record, I just tried it and feel it's much more fun to drive :) I've just did a quick one at Eifel at no 4 and it's awesome apart from 2 areas where there is a jump

Last edited:
hard to recreate real circuit without reference image, but i was thinking about use data from creator - lengths and radiuses to try to do it in andalusia or Eifel non flat, but its lot of work uff
thanks for the shared tracks dude

Latest Posts

Back