Maserati MC12 2004

Switzerland
Switzerland
Confi_User_3
maserati-mc12-v12-super-auto.jpg

I remember seeing this car in an old book (I was ~10 so probably 2005) and Couldn't get over how beautiful it was. And then I saw the price tag...

This One! Maserati MC12 Vitaphone Racing! These guys are the kings of GT1!

If I'm right:
* 2005: 1st place in the team championship
* 2006: 1st place in the teams' championship and 1st place in the drivers' championship
* 2007: 1st place in the teams' championship and 1st place in the drivers' championship
* 2008: 1st place in the teams' championshipand 1st place in the drivers' championship and won the 24 Hours of Spa
* 2009: 1st place in the teams' championship and 1st place in the drivers' championship
* 2010: 1st place in the teams' championship and 1st place in the drivers' championship

Unfortunately in 2011 were absent in the category. If continued, they would still win.

fiagt-05a.jpg

Last edited:
The Maserati MC12 is one of my all-time favourite cars. The Corse specification, in Vitaphone guise is a true legend of GT racing which dominated the FIA GT1 World Championship for several years.

Getting the MC12, ideally both road and race versions,would be amazing for me. This along with the Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Toyota TS030-HYBRID were my most wanted new cars for GT6.

Last edited:
The Maserati MC12 is one of my all-time favourite cars. The Corse specification, in Vitaphone guise is a true legend of GT racing which dominated the FIA GT1 World Championship for several years.

Getting the MC12, ideally both road and race versions,would be amazing for me. This along with the Audi R18 e-tron quattro and Toyota TS030-HYBRID were my most wanted new years for GT6. So far only one has materialised...

Don't remember any of these cars being in GT6, Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Don't remember any of these cars being in GT6, Do you know something the rest of us don't?
No, I wish! I had my post originally say Audi R18 but not the quattro version. It was changed the other day but I never thought of removing "... so far only one has materialised". The Audi R18 etron quattro and Toyota TS030-HYBRID are my most wanted cars along with the Maserati.

Sorry.

This is one Maser I keep hoping PDI wakes up to. I mean, c'mon!! Just look at it!! Makes no sense why this isn't in the game already - unless it's held back for GT7??
On an unrelated note, I read somewhere that one of the Maserati designers working on this car said those streaks in the front louvres are actually there to prevent a stray cat or two from getting comfy in there....:lol:

Difference between this and an Enzo is the Enzo is a tribute to Enzo Ferrari (hence the name) while this is more a homologation car for the FIA GT1. Brilliant car with proper racing heritage. Voted.

Back