TheGeniousChimp Messages 71 Houston,Texas Messages TheGeniousChimp Mar 27, 2012 #1 I want it in Pastel 006, and it must have stock black rims. I could give an LFA Red Chrome, or a ColorShift GT (No Stripe) '05.
I want it in Pastel 006, and it must have stock black rims. I could give an LFA Red Chrome, or a ColorShift GT (No Stripe) '05.
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 28, 2012 #3 You could on previous versions of this game as it was a glitch that has been patched
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Mar 28, 2012 #4 mjm_98 You could on previous versions of this game as it was a glitch that has been patched Click to expand... So the OP asks for something that is really rare Im thinking,or not? And he wants it in a DLC painted color as well... On another note; what color is: Red Chrome??
mjm_98 You could on previous versions of this game as it was a glitch that has been patched Click to expand... So the OP asks for something that is really rare Im thinking,or not? And he wants it in a DLC painted color as well... On another note; what color is: Red Chrome??
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 28, 2012 #5 It is kind of rare but it's the most stock painted one I'm aware of
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Mar 28, 2012 #6 mjm_98 It is kind of rare but it's the most stock painted one I'm aware of Click to expand... check my sig...
mjm_98 It is kind of rare but it's the most stock painted one I'm aware of Click to expand... check my sig...
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 28, 2012 #7 Haha Red chrome is a dlc one I think it's gt chrome 002 but not sure
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Mar 28, 2012 #8 Hey buddy, send a FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send what you want over. Car sent, don't need anything in return, enjoy! Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
Hey buddy, send a FR to zakyta_4 and i'll send what you want over. Car sent, don't need anything in return, enjoy!