Master thesis - abstract

Hi everyone!

I am currently finishing with my master thesis. At the end of it I have to write a summary/abstract of the whole thesis. It has to be in my language and also in english. Since english is not my primary language I would like to ask you for a help just to check it and correct it if you think it needs to be changed.

Here it is:

"The concept of the fraud is hard to define, as it depends on the angle from which the fraud is observed. Standards divide them into managerial and of employee. Motive for the occurrence of fraud was presented with a fraud triangle, which explains that people commit a fraud when three factors are present: pressure, opportunity and rationalization. The primary responsibility for preventing and detecting fraud bears management, which should provide for policies and procedures that help achieve as much as possible correctly and successful business. The external auditor performs audit of financial statements and related service activities. The auditor is not and cannot be responsible for the prevention and detection of fraud, so there is a possibility that fraud will not be detected. Therefore auditor has to obtain reasonable assurance that the whole financial statements are free of material misstatement due to fraud. From the audit procedures the auditor obtains audit evidence such as to reduce the risk to an acceptably low level. Many economic scandals affected the audit profession. It was developed a new concept of obtaining and evaluating audit evidence the so-called Triangulation of audit evidence, with which the quality of single audits improves. Audit evidence in this technique is derived from three main sources: Business Entity States (EBS), Management Information Intermediaries (MII), and Business Management Representations (MBR)."

Thanks all. Cheers.

Back