Masters of Rain

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duarte Brites
  • 11 comments
  • 1,738 views
Messages
76
Portugal
Portugal
I tried doing these races but can't seem to find a good car to do it. Any suggestions?
 
I think there is already a topic about this but I used the light car company rocket '07 modified and on intermediate tires, made it really easy.
 
The stock McLaren MP4 is also great to use on intermediates
 
I ran with Racing Soft's which seemed just like running normally on Sport Soft's, and a BMW M5.
 
I did these races with the 'Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car' running on sports soft tyres.
 
McLaren mp4-12c on sports soft
 
Not exactly the most practical, but I did them in an XJ220 on sports hards.
 
McLaren mp4-12c on sports soft
I also used the mp4-12c. Just as a test for the tire setups, you can run it with Racing Softs... so the "Real" grip settings like there was on GT5 until the later updates is off.
 
Scion FR-S, Intermediates. Loses time on the straights, but kills in the turns.
 
I used both the LCC Rocket and the Huayra (Huayra mainly for its top speed advantage on the Mulsanne straight) for the first two rounds, and was dreading the race at the Nurburgring, but I easily won it using the LCC Rocket, and as a bonus I discovered that there is no awful spray. The spray in the first two rounds makes for a very difficult approach when coming up behind cars to be overtaken, so I was glad not to have to encounter it on the confines of the Nordschiefe.
 
Back