Matte black

Portugal
Portugal
jikamehameha
JShadowKing
Hi there folks:)
Last time I traded was a long ago, but now I'm looking for some matte blacks to complete my collection of "Tha Shadow".
I have almost all cars, lots of paints, some museum tickes, horns and a few racing suits.
Thanks in advance!

Car slot filled, thanks NK. If you want paints or other stuff just say.

Last edited:
Hi there folks:)
Last time I traded was a long ago, but now I'm looking for some matte blacks to complete my collection of "Tha Shadow".
I have almost all cars, lots of paints, some museum tickes, horns and a few racing suits.
Thanks in advance!

I could trade you 5 paints for a 1000 ticket or another ticket depending on what you have.

Let me know 👍

Hey mate
Sorry but I don't have a single ****ing ticket:( Well, I have one with a X2010:P But that doesn't count.

Hi,

Don't suppose you've got a Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 available?

Cheers.

NK
Hi,

Don't suppose you've got a Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 available?

Cheers.
I'm sure I have one:) All of those JGTC actually.
Add me: jikamehameha (not on PS3 right now)

I'm sure I have one:) All of those JGTC actually.
Add me: jikamehameha (not on PS3 right now)

Splendid! 👍

FR will be sent in a minute or two...

Which Black are you after? The Matt or Matte?

Cheers.

Edit: FR sent...

Last edited:
Matt? Well, I'm looking for the Matte Black (which is under the category "matte" and I don't know if is the same as the LFA one. What is Matt black mate?

Matt? Well, I'm looking for the Matte Black (which is under the category "matte" and I don't know if is the same as the LFA one. What is Matt black mate?

Indeed. It had me thrown for a while too, but under the Texture field for MATTE, the Matt Black is listed as well as Matte Black.

I've got both, so it's not a problem to send 5 of either, or 3 and 2 if you'd like...

Cheers.

NK
Indeed. It had me thrown for a while too, but under the Texture field for MATTE, the Matt Black is listed as well as Matte Black.

I've got both, so it's not a problem to send 5 of either, or 3 and 2 if you'd like...

Cheers.
Can you send only 1 "Matt"? At least I'm sure I'll use the "Matte":D Then I can experiment the "Matt" with another car. With some luck it will become the new boss of "Tha Shadow":sly:
Thanks mate, much apreciated. I'll now going to PS3.

Can you send only 1 "Matt"? At least I'm sure I'll use the "Matte":D Then I can experiment the "Matt" with another car. With some luck it will become the new boss of "Tha Shadow":sly:
Thanks mate, much apreciated. I'll now going to PS3.

No probs.

Will send 1 matt black to test it out, as soon as FR accepted.👍

Cheers.

I'm having trouble connecting to PSN. My PS3 detects the IP adress, but then says that it has an DNS error...any idea?

I'm having trouble connecting to PSN. My PS3 detects the IP adress, but then says that it has an DNS error...any idea?

Hmm, get similar issues now and again. Normally powercycle the router and that works, but you're on the web so can't be that.

I'd try disabling then re-enabling Internet connection under Network Settings on XMB, and see if that helps...

Solved. Put another DNS server activated. Added you and sending now. I will restore the engine and stuff for you.

Solved. Put another DNS server activated. Added you and sending now. I will restore the engine and stuff for you.

Good to hear! 👍

Just to confirm;

1 x Matt Black
4 x Matte Black

Cheers.

Likewise...

Might be a bit busy over the weekend, but I'll pop on if I've got time. 👍

Cheers.

Back