Matte/Chrome/Shift Paint & Birthday/Level Tickets Trade

• Thread starter Samareye
  • 91 comments
oh hey your account Samareye account says it's full and can't except anymore friends. do you have another account you want me to send the 1990 bday ticket to tomorrow?

Andre_DJ and I have a trade deal going on...not really sure what the "deal" is, per se, but I know that I will be giving him:

Level 22 Ticket
azzurro nuvola iridescente, aurora nuvola iridescente, matte yellow, matte brown, matte light blue

In exchange for a few special tickets

if anyone is attempting to send me something tonight, my gift box is full at the moment. Please wait a few hours until I'm home and can accept gifts! Thank you

Samareye
if anyone is attempting to send me something tonight, my gift box is full at the moment. Please wait a few hours until I'm home and can accept gifts! Thank you

Alright then I'll message you in like 2hrs before I send the ticket

It's a done deal Samareye.

I'll send you the "1000 Ticket" and "1985 Birthday Ticket" within the next three days.

You can send me the 5 paints and the 1967 Birthday Ticket on Nov 26th or Dec 1st (based on your schedule on Post. Nr.1) no problem.

Andre_DJ and I have a trade deal going on...not really sure what the "deal" is, per se, but I know that I will be giving him:

Level 22 Ticket
azzurro nuvola iridescente, aurora nuvola iridescente, matte yellow, matte brown, matte light blue

In exchange for a few special tickets

i sent you the classic muscle and the rally ticket.
did you find a lv 23? I have a nascar ticket ready to trade. 👍

It's a done deal Samareye.

I'll send you the "1000 Ticket" and "1985 Birthday Ticket" within the next three days.

You can send me the 5 paints and the 1967 Birthday Ticket on Nov 26th or Dec 1st (based on your schedule on Post. Nr.1) no problem.

no problem, i'll mark you down

2009 ticket sent to Alex
paints sent to Sabarocca
sending D.Camo gears to willy

I have museum card trades open, and horns...if someone won't trade me for them, i'm probably just going to gift them to one of my friends

yes sir, i'll send it your way once i get it

I've used my trade slot today, but tomorrow I'll send the nascar ticket. ;)

question: didn't I send you a rally ticket? I believe I did, but if I'm wrong let me know.
i'm interested in the lv 22 ticket too.

just as a reminder, I've got also lv 17, muscle modern and rally base to trade.

Last edited:
I've used my trade slot today, but tomorrow I'll send the nascar ticket. ;)

question: didn't I send you a rally ticket? I believe I did, but if I'm wrong let me know.
i'm interested in the lv 22 ticket too.

just as a reminder, I've got also lv 17, muscle modern and rally base to trade.

Awesome, I've got a Level 22 ticket coming your way when I get it. You didn't send me a rally ticket, you sent me a Classic Muscle ticket! Weren't you looking for a level 23 ticket, too?

Awesome, I've got a Level 22 ticket coming your way when I get it. You didn't send me a rally ticket, you sent me a Classic Muscle ticket! Weren't you looking for a level 23 ticket, too?

i probably sent the rally ticket when you had your gift list full, or maybe I just imagined it... I'll send the nascar today and the rally tomorrow (or another ticket if you like it better) then.

and YES I'm looking for a lv 23.

I've got B day tickets 2001 2003
willing to trade for year 1976 and 2009
I will be available on 16 and 17 december.

Last edited:
I have both the lv 17 and the modern muscle car, but I'm searching a historic rally car and a 1966 to trade for...

Back