matte dark green, yellow and brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter tigersharkdude
  • 34 comments
  • 1,759 views
Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
3 paints have been found

My list of matte paints

matte dark blue
matte blue
matte light blue

matte dark red
matte red
matte light red

matte dark green (coming from disinfected)
matte green
matte light green

matte orange
matte pink
matte purple
matte yellow (coming from paulsie99)
matte black
matte white
matte brown (coming from gt5 trader)
matte dark grey
matte grey
matte light grey
matte dark silver
matte silver
matte light silver
 
Last edited:
I have Matte Dark Green.
 
I have matte brown, what other matte colors do you have?
 
what do you want for it?

I have all of the mattes minus the 3 above
silver chrome
and about 700 others

Trade for Matte Black?
 
i can do that, I cant trade until tomorrow at reset though. Is that cool? Could you PM me your PSN account that I need to send the paint to? Thanks
 
I'll trade matte brown for matte green

i can do that, I cant trade until tomorrow at reset though. Is that cool? Could you PM me your PSN account that I need to send the paint to? Thanks
 
i have matte brown, would like to trade for matte light green
 
i got matte Yellow and available to rade today.
Peace Mate !
 
5 mattes of your choice (I have all 24!) for your rally ticket!
 
I have matte yellow ;)

I really love to have the matte dark green!

edit: damn, I was to late! :(
 
I have matte yellow ;)

I really love to have the matte dark green!

edit: damn, I was to late! :(

I wont have matte dark green until tonight. If you PM me with what you have and what you want, we can work something out
 
I wont have matte dark green until tonight. If you PM me with what you have and what you want, we can work something out

cool, I check later if I have something you might want to have!
 
You are also missing matt black & AMG Monza grau magno.;)

my offer still stands!
 
I thought you said you have matte yellow?

Yeah, I have it. But I thought you´re getting it from the guy above! :)

Anyways, I still have it! I will PM you later if I´m ready!
 
add paulsie99 and il send you the matte yellow when i go on, (for free) its only paint
 
You are also missing matt black & AMG Monza grau magno.;)

my offer still stands!


matt black is common I have like 12 of them, its not a mattE though, thats why its not on the list

same goes for AMG Monza grau, its not a matte named paint so its not on the list
 
Yeah, I have it. But I thought you´re getting it from the guy above! :)

Anyways, I still have it! I will PM you later if I´m ready!

I think you misread something, at the time you posted nobody had offered it
 
add paulsie99 and il send you the matte yellow when i go on, (for free) its only paint

are you sure you dont want any other paint for it?

thanks
 
yes, you´re right they don´t have mattE in the name. Nevertheless they are matte colors.
 
Back